Effectiveness of different forcing methods

Breloomancer

This survey is meant to see if there is any correlation between specific forcing methods, and time required to create a tulpa, as well as any possible side effects of specific forcing methods. I also plan to use it as data for the guide I am currently writing. I would greatly appreciate if you filled it out: survey closed

This is the link to the new survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZIDOr_FGruj1vhVkkGtVs0_SSw-2BkZZUZ-fuFTSeaKJb5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

This doesn't really seem to measure each forcing method's effectiveness. It's likely not the method itself that makes a tulpa grow more quickly or more slowly, rather it's a lot of nuanced variables that would be very difficult to account for.

Also I realized that in one of our submissions we put "14 days" instead of "7 days," whoops.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

Alright, my response probably gave some weird results to this survey, but it goes to show that traditional forcing methods can still apply to accidental Tulpæ.

This survey doesn't dive in too deep about the side effects. A better way to address that is to either ask what side effects you already know happen, or better yet specifically ask if anything "unexpected" occurred during the process.

Once I recognized that Ranger was a Tulpa, I either used passive forcing to chat with him or active forcing to talk about stuff. Sometimes we would do "reverse narration" (let Ranger do all of the talking), but that isn't the same thing as narration, nor is it the same thing as active/passive forcing.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

That would have been a better thing to do, but it's a bit too late to change it now

I don't see any problem in revising your survey and reposting an updated version in this thread, just tell people you updated the link.

I don't think the survey is bad, although it may be more useful for your research of you revise it.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Bre, from our chatting, i remember your feelings were pretty strong leaning toward a certain school of thought. Perhapse another survey which asks for percentages of belief and ask them to describe their favorite technique.

For me, speed wasnt as important as comfort, and my beliefs shifted as i established my favorite techniques.

For example, i wanted to active force, cause i read the advantages, but my tulpae insisted that i dont. They were and are still very concerned about privacy. Though posting on forums is a potential breach. Tulpae are very accomodating, but they have their own rights and wishes. It affected my technique.

If you read 10 unique guides, you probably still only match 75%, so I think your guide is potentially great because you want to put real data, with real data collection methods to give the reader a more concreate objective view of the tools available. I dont remember seeing that before.