Effectiveness of different forcing methods

This survey is meant to see if there is any correlation between specific forcing methods, and time required to create a tulpa, as well as any possible side effects of specific forcing methods. I also plan to use it as data for the guide I am currently writing. I would greatly appreciate if you filled it out: survey closed

This is the link to the new survey: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdZIDOr_FGruj1vhVkkGtVs0_SSw-2BkZZUZ-fuFTSeaKJb5g/viewform?usp=sf_link

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Is this anonymous or you can see who filled it?

Miri: original one and now co-hosting.

Miichu: main fronter at the moment.

Alright, gonna fill it a few minutes

Miri: original one and now co-hosting.

Miichu: main fronter at the moment.

This doesn't really seem to measure each forcing method's effectiveness. It's likely not the method itself that makes a tulpa grow more quickly or more slowly, rather it's a lot of nuanced variables that would be very difficult to account for.

Also I realized that in one of our submissions we put "14 days" instead of "7 days," whoops.

Alright, my response probably gave some weird results to this survey, but it goes to show that traditional forcing methods can still apply to accidental Tulpæ.

This survey doesn't dive in too deep about the side effects. A better way to address that is to either ask what side effects you already know happen, or better yet specifically ask if anything "unexpected" occurred during the process.

Once I recognized that Ranger was a Tulpa, I either used passive forcing to chat with him or active forcing to talk about stuff. Sometimes we would do "reverse narration" (let Ranger do all of the talking), but that isn't the same thing as narration, nor is it the same thing as active/passive forcing.

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

That would have been a better thing to do, but it's a bit too late to change it now

I don't see any problem in revising your survey and reposting an updated version in this thread, just tell people you updated the link.

I don't think the survey is bad, although it may be more useful for your research of you revise it.

I actually use this as a form now, but it's not my main one. I'm still not a hippo, neither is Ranger.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

Our system account

Bre, from our chatting, i remember your feelings were pretty strong leaning toward a certain school of thought. Perhapse another survey which asks for percentages of belief and ask them to describe their favorite technique.

For me, speed wasnt as important as comfort, and my beliefs shifted as i established my favorite techniques.

For example, i wanted to active force, cause i read the advantages, but my tulpae insisted that i dont. They were and are still very concerned about privacy. Though posting on forums is a potential breach. Tulpae are very accomodating, but they have their own rights and wishes. It affected my technique.

If you read 10 unique guides, you probably still only match 75%, so I think your guide is potentially great because you want to put real data, with real data collection methods to give the reader a more concreate objective view of the tools available. I dont remember seeing that before.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jamie
      Survey HERE! 

I'm writing a tulpa creation guide. I wanted some stats about naming conventions. The survey is only 6 very fast questions. The survey will be closed and the results made public in one month on November 26th. Thank you for your participation :D  - Cassidy

[EDIT: The survey questions were unclear and not mutually exclusive. The survey has been revised and the outdated responses were deleted. The link is the same- if you were one of the 6 respondents, please resubmit!]
    • By Within
      I would like to see if tulpas are able to tickle their hosts. Most of the time people can't tickle themselves because they know it's themself doing the tickling. My hypothesis is that tulpas are different enough from their hosts that they can tickle them.

Link to the survey here: https://forms.gle/2jHT29oKBqtq2VLA7

No personal information is requested and it is suggested to not provide any.

Thank you, be well.
    • By Apollo Fire
      (Indigo posted a GD thread on this topic, but we wanted to make a survey on it to really see the results. If this survey ends by the time you find it, you can post your types in this thread)

This is a survey designed to gauge the most common Enneagram personality types for hosts of tulpas, and tulpas. Enneagram is a model of 9 personality descriptions. You will be able to submit multiple responses, one for each systemmate.

This survey is not something you can simply read and then answer. This survey will require you to do research/reading on the Enneagram personality model. An extensive explanation of Ennea can be found here: 
      https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/how-the-enneagram-system-works

Extensive explanations of each of the nine types can be found here: 
      https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/type-descriptions
      https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/introduction
      https://www.integrative9.com/enneagram/introduction/

In short, please read each of the descriptions and determine what your “dominant” personality type is. This type will be a number 1-9. Remember, your type should be determined by how you actually are, not how you want to be. (PS: It might be best to look at the flaws, rather than the positives, to determine your personality type.)

If you are stuck between two types and need help figuring out which best fits you, this page can provide explanations: 
      https://www.enneagraminstitute.com/misidentifications-of-enneagram-personality-types

You may take a free online quiz. I recommend that if you do choose to take a quiz, take it multiple times and answer as honestly as possible. 

This link may be useful, please take either the top quiz alone (repeated if necessary), or the top quiz and the bottom quiz. I don’t recommend the bottom quiz on its own. Read and verify if your result in accurate (you don't need to worry about the wing, only the dominant type). There are other quizzes available online, however some may require you to enter an email. The one linked does not. Please do not pay money for any quiz for this survey.
      https://www.eclecticenergies.com/enneagram/test

Be sure to check out the result you got so you can verify if you think it’s correct or not.

About the survey itself:

You may take this survey if you are either a host, a former host, or an aspiring host, to a tulpa or tulpas. Please do not take this survey if you don’t have any tulpas, never had any tulpas, and don’t plan to make tulpas. If your host isn’t active in the system, you can take this survey for them if you like.

You may take this survey if you are a tulpa or could reasonably be considered a tulpa (ex: you came from a character). It doesn’t matter if you were intentionally created or not so long as you could be called a tulpa. Please do not take this survey if you are not a tulpa (for example: if you are an alter). If you are a tulpa or similar, however, you should only take this survey if you have been in existence for at least six months. This is to ensure that the reported personality types are accurate, as the tulpas have been developing for a decent amount of time. If you are a host and your tulpa has not reached six months yet, you can still take the survey yourself, but not the tulpa.

Note: If you have a lot of tulpas, please limit your responses to five maximum (host + 4 tulpas).

The survey: (only take this when you’re ready for it)
      https://forms.gle/23dTV4NCzKdWEK2a7
    • By Kopase
      This short survey investigates how tulpas communicate their first responses. If you intentionally created your first tulpa with the knowledge of what tulpas are, please take a minute to put down your response. Please do not respond if you have non-tulpas/hosts (DID/OSDD, endogenic, etc) in your system. https://forms.gle/ziumtXDTg75Brzrb8
    • By iwishtogameend
      Now, loaded questions; Tell me if this doesn't make sense

- How does the host/tulapmancer/original/ whatever you want to use to describe the original mind and that who made a tulpa, how do they feel about being nor normal, something out of the average, different, does it impact their thoughts positively, or does it harm them by knowing that others cannot relate to them? What do they think of them, with their tulpa, of not being normal?

- From your experience of having a tulpa, what are your thoughts on what is sentient, alive, and on how the mind can affect the body? And how have your thoughts about that changed after 'obtaining' a tulpa?

Basically, 
        -  How do feel about being not normal in the sense of having a tulpa?
        -  What do you think of what sentient life is and how has 'obtaining' a tulpa changed your views on that?

This information is being used in a psychological "report" (and by that i mean a report on how the mind, the brain, and the body interact with one another), of which the responses given will be used in a mix of paraphrasing, quotes, and other forms of referencing data while using substitute names for anonymity. And while it does not focus primarily on tulpae, a large section of it will be devoted towards them, and i will post the "report" here, and on another thread (https://community.tulpa.info/thread-level-of-consciousness-within-a-tulpa) once i have completed it.