Moderator reports

Phi

User [warning: racially insensitive]: 

fuckniggers

Action: Banned (Permanent)

Reason: Highly inappropriate username, obvious troll account.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Jade and associates have been banned from Tulpa.info.

Reason: Jade has been banned on most other communities but not on Tulpa.info. Yesterday, they joined our Discord channel and started sh*tposting in the tulpa-discussion channel. In addition to their past actions, and the way they were chosen to introduce themselves to the server, they were banned.

Moments later they started threatening our staff and the server then launched a DDOS attack against our webservers. During this time, they were sending other members on .info screenshots of their attempts to dox our moderation team and then bragging that they were launching the attack. Thankfully, Cloudflare was designed to mitigate that very kind of attack and we only experienced a moment of downtime while I enabled those extra security precautions, in case you were wondering why you have to wait 5 seconds at the start of each session.

As mentioned above, they have now been banned, and all of their information including names and last known addresses are being forwarded to the FBI for investigation.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 4 months later...

anon122424 has been permanently banned from the forums due to repeated hostility despite multiple warnings / suspicion that they're a troll.

Some minor rule changes:

Double posting and in-system conversations are now allowed in the Forum Games board. For double posting, please keep in mind that this isn't an excuse to spam threads and that you should stick to the OP's rules on it if there are any. For in-system conversations, if your chatter takes up a significant portion of your post, please put it into hidden tags.

• 1 month later...

Slingring (and Bronypony) has been banned pending further notice, as they were actually anon122424 ban evading.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

Carlos has been banned for a week for creating duplicate threads about seeing his tulpa despite receiving multiple warnings for it.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Marcus Lee has been banned for 2 weeks for continuing to post new threads in the wrong board despite having several warnings and broke other various rules in the process. They also evaded moderation with an alternate account called Jaylin. The alternate account was permanently banned.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread