Moderator reports

Phi

Vos has stepped down as Administrator.  As before, I would like to thank them for everything they did for this community, and hope to work with them again someday.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Marcus Lee's alternate account Bart Lee has been permanently banned for ban evading. Marcus Lee's ban has not expired yet, but it has not been extended either. Marcus posted in the right board this time.

(11/28) Update: Marcus Lee has been banned for 3 months after ban evading again and posting more duplicate threads. His alternate account Bart Lewiston has been permanently banned.

(11/28) Update 2: Marcus Lee has been permanently banned after ban evading for the 4th time and posting another duplicate thread. His alternate account CupcakeCookies was also permanently banned.

(12/1) Update 3: Here's a list of all other alternate accounts Marcus Lee creates:

Spoiler

DaringDevil2349 (12/1)

Martin C (12/1)

Martin F (12/1)

Harmon (12/1)

Lanze (12/2)

Trevor (12/2)

Francy Frann (12/2)

Doodah (12/7)

MillyDilly23 (12/10)

Dolan D (1/5)

GrahamCookie (1/11)

Maine (1/12)

Arthur (1/13)

Geoffrey (1/15)

Marcus (2/1)

MarcusTheThird (2/2)
marcusisstillhere (2/2)

Kibetta (2/2)

CharlyBarly   (2/25)

RangerMarcus (2/28)

TheChosenOns (3/2)

Marcus Michael Leonard (8/4)

DannDarkest (10/4)

Edit: For anyone interested in learning more about Marcus Lee, please feel free to check his main thread here.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Hello everyone,

We have recently received reports alleging that two of our users were engaging in Erotic Roleplay (ERP) with a minor. If you know these topics will bother you, the tl;dr is  that corroborating evidence was uncovered, leading us to take action to protect the community including but not limited to bans.

We have been investigating what has been going on over the last couple of days. While it does not appear that anyone was actively attempting to groom or coerce others in this community, there was validity to the reports.

During the course of all of this, one of the users accused wiped their side of the conversation and in doing so erased a significant amount of the context to their history. Despite this, with the information we had we could find no evidence of any wrongdoing. When spoken to, the accused party also appeared to have valid explanations as to what was going on as well as further evidence which seemed to vindicate them. As such, we have decided we cannot take any action against them on our side. However, this situation has been reported to Discord's Trust and Safety (T&S) team and they may or may not take action on this matter depending on their findings.

The other user was shown with near absolute certainty to have engaged in ERP with a minor. While we have no evidence to suggest that this user was seeking out the interaction, it is still absolutely unacceptable and is being handled with zero tolerance. That user has been removed from the community and reported to Discords T&S team.

At first we thought that the minor was being targeted by two users in the community; however, later evidence lead us to discover that the minor was seeking out ERP with the accused (and possibly with others). There were advances which were proved to have been declined by the accused, except in one instance with the aforementioned user that we took action against by banning and reporting to Discord's T&S team. We feel that it is in the best interest for our community to prevent that minor from being able to participate in it and have banned them.

We do not tolerate flirting or other kinds of advances involving minors at all and will deal with such actions harshly. If you see these kinds of advances happen, please alert a moderator.

Finally, during this investigation, a former moderator with access to backroom channels leaked information about the investigation to one of the parties being investigated. This was a significant breach of trust, and while we believe that the investigated party was not engaging in predatory behaviors, being tipped off by this former moderator could have had horrible consequences for the minor in question.  When someone comes to the moderation team in confidence, they expect it to stay confidential.  The former moderator in question has been banned from the community until further notice.

This has been a very stressful weekend for the moderation team. We do not enjoy having to take these kinds of actions. We are grateful that we have been able to work together on this and power through in order to set the community up to heal. We may share more detailed results of our investigation to other tulpamancy communities so they can take actions to help protect their users, under the condition that they keep this information private in order to protect the people involved in this situation.

Be safe and be well,
The tulpa.info mod team
Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

• 1 month later...