Moderator reports

(edited)

The Starlight system including Chroma, Tailpa, Finn, etc. have been permanently banned from both Discord and the forums. Chroma threatened a staff member in response to a mute for Tailpa. Given this and the system's repeated instances or engagement of disruptive discussion on Discord leading to the mute, we applied the ban to the entire system.

(8/8) Update: Chroma ban evaded as Chroma Starlight and then ChromaKey Starlight. The alts have been permanently banned.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm not sure if I like Rosalind or Rosalin better, but you can call me Roz.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ohItsMatt has been banned for two weeks for repeated instances of instigating drama, flame baiting, and disruptive discussion.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I'm not sure if I like Rosalind or Rosalin better, but you can call me Roz.

• 1 month later...

Elaanel has been permanently banned for multiple accounts of stirring drama and making derogatory claims and arguments.

• 1 month later...