Anxiety, Depression and Tulpamancy

GrayTheCat

I would certainly not mind, I was just thinking that it could make others uncomfortable, which now that I reflect on it, is a pretty crappy way to cast your vote

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I would certainly not mind, I was just thinking that it could make others uncomfortable, which now that I reflect on it, is a pretty crappy way to cast your vote

I dont think its crappy. Some might not be as flippant about their private info as us. Also we dont know what they wrote, it might be embarassing.

But in theory everyone would vote, so if someone was actually bothered then they would say so, but if I just assume that someone is bothered then that might be counterproductive

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

But in theory everyone would vote, so if someone was actually bothered then they would say so, but if I just assume that someone is bothered then that might be counterproductive

Excellent point, we just cant know. Good on Cat to ask.

• 1 month later...

I wanted to bump this thread because there's a lot of new faces and this survey has only roughly 20 responses. I wanted to make this visible under the "view todays posts" again in case anyone missed it the first time.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account