The Other Guy With The Psychotic Pony Waifu(The one that didn't torture his)

EdgeLordMaximus

I figured after nearly a month I would update my progress report. The issues I mentioned in a question post are mostly resolved. Pinkamena and I don't talk as much as we used to, I've been having a really rough month or so, and we've not been getting along great. She's doing fine I guess. She went through a period where she was hard to hear, and a few days when she didn't respond, but she's been developing well. After an incident last month she's been shyer I think. I don't know how often this'll get updated, I was using this for a while as a bit of a tulpa journal, just typing up any inane thing I had to say about her, but I'm far less active these days on the site.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The host can alone, then doesn't it follow anyone can?

Maybe he was referring to the journaling or the not getting along part?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I figured I’d put out a progress update, because why not? Got nothing better to do at the moment. Pinkamena’s been developing well, she’s over the week or so since my last update shaken the quietness I mentioned, and is back to her normal, talkative self. Her form has changed yet again(Not sure if I mentioned she seems too change her form slightly rather frequently) and she’s now shorted and a bit more pale, a bit scrawnier too. Found it odd since her form had for a while now been taller than me by a significant margin(And I’m over six foot) and not scrawny in any sense of the word. I’ve been wondering about the possibility of switching with her(Not something I’m sure I am willing to do) more recently, since she’s displayed in interest in taking a ride out in meat space. Several of her behavioral issues are starting to get a bit better, she hasn’t lied to me about something major, tried to manipulate me into doing anything, or thrown a temper tantrum in a bit. She still seems to get a kick out of violence, but I wasn’t really bothered by that in the first place. On another note, she’s got a new issue these days. Essentially anytime I watch something or view any pictures containing her source material she gets agitated, and if it involves anything with a hint of violence it really upsets her. She’s for a while now had a thing about seeing anything from the original show(I don’t think I’ve watched an episode since I’ve had her.) In fact, the first time she ever reached out and interrupted me without me having previously been talking to her(As in within the last five to ten minutes) was when I tried to watch an update in a fan content series I like and she had a freak out because it involved her basis. Not sure if this is a common issue people have with character tulpas, but I know that since mine has an extreme personality and was based on an extreme personality, it’s not surprising, though it is inconvenient for me. Suppose that’s it.

Both Monika and I feel weird interacting with the ddlc community since Monikas creation, though not to the extent that you are reporting

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I reached a point where I didn't want Cat to create story characters that looked too similar to me. I didn't want her confusing me for a random character she parrots/puppets.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread