Guest Albatross_

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

God, revealing I was a multi all along isn't getting me a ban already? Ban me for all eternity. You people were never worth looking into, tulpamancy died as a legitimate phenomenon years ago. Ban my account permanently please.

A wise man once said: 'Before judging a man, walk a mile in his shoes. After that, who cares? He's a mile away, and you've got new shoes.'

Graced are those who could avoid this phenomenon. This is perhaps the worst expression of evil in humanity's history, but who am I to judge?

• 3 weeks later...

Please ban my account for 1 month.

(For the curious like me, health reasons need to be addressed and .info is a distraction.)

"When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth."

-Arthur Conan Doyle

Guest Anonymous

OH I hope you feel better! I will miss you Drakaina.

• 4 months later...
Guest Anonymous

I said I would never do this again. But I am becoming increasingly caustic, emotional and hostile on this forum. I am requesting an enforced self ban for three months for our Glitterbutt and Mistgod accounts. We have to get away from here. I am also requesting a ban from the IRC chatroom. Please ignore any messages from either of us. Simply do not respond. You guys know we have an obsessive, compulsive emotional problem and are often almost manic depressive. Please take that into consideration when thinking about our behavior. I am not making excuses really but hoping you won't totally hate us.

Melian and I have to get out of here and we can't do it alone. Access to a computer is too easy and access to this site is too easy. We will probably still read things but at least we won't be able to log on and post anything.

• 3 months later...

tulpa001There appear to be three expired self bans still in effect...

Looks to me like Evil and J.Iscariot are the same person, judging by one of J's last posts. 

Mistgod and Melian should have theirs lifted though.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)