Pony segregation: Good or bad idea?

Guest Anonymous

Should a pony-specific board exist?  

33 members have voted

1. 1. Should a pony-specific board exist?

• Yes
    • No
    • Perhaps
    • Other (state in replies)

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It goes in all fields. But to reply to tulpatalk (who dislikes me, despite the fact I like him) some questions could be pony specific. I'm going out on a whim and going to assume you don't want "Hey guys, who long should my tulpa's horn be?" or "how far apart should the pupils be from the sides of the eyes?" (both legitimate questions I have that don't apply to people with original tulpa ideas) clogging up the forums.

In regards to the Morgan freeman vid, what about when most of a population considers themselves to be something, but one guy doesn't? Should we follow the lone wolf?

I don't dislike you; I'm trying to train you to stop being a 14-year-old annoying faget. As for the morgan freeman thing, I was intending the focus to be on the lines about "how do we stop racism" "stop talking about it".

"How do we stop people being deterred from these forums because ponies?" "Sop treating them as special"

And the worst part is YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE DOING IT

[Note: Opinions]

I'm surprised this thread has been created by someone who likes ponies.

If you have questions about pony appearance, you could as well just go to a pony drawfagging board.

Apart from that, it would be a huge circlejerk.

Regarding that credibility issue: as long as we don't have people who try to convert people or make it a big deal, I don't see any problems.

What is a Tulpa? Blog

Rainbow 'Alyx' Dash

Pronto

Regarding that credibility issue: as long as we don't have people who try to convert people or make it a big deal, I don't see any problems.

That's because you are one. From the outside, most/some people consider anything involving that show as immediately a vile, wretched thing. It's like tumblr's triggers.

That's because you are one. From the outside, most/some people consider anything involving that show as immediately a vile, wretched thing. It's like tumblr's triggers.

I'll just see myself out...

We are all mad here

I'll just see myself out...

Not me. I'm not racist, I wait until their personality shows through before I go off. Like hoe Jimmy has done.

What I'm saying is that when people see the pony avatars, they will instantly assume you're all as bad as Logan.

Like Hoppip suggested, just have a pony thread.

Also, tulpatalk, stop hating on ponies so much, dude. I assume the best in a person when I find out said person is a brony.

Like Hoppip suggested, just have a pony thread.

Also, tulpatalk, stop hating on ponies so much, dude. I assume the best in a person when I find out said person is a brony.

As do I, but I know that people will think the opposite. I'm playing the devil's advocate.

Guest Albatross_

No segregation. Tulpae are tulpae, regardless of form.