Bear's Angels

Good to see you have enough self control to know when to step back and take a break.

Hello, I'm Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and co-fronts with me.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

Waka Waka x3

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Good to see you have enough self control to know when to step back and take a break.

Thank you. 

There are moods from trauma and then there are moods from current life events. Whenever the brain is stuck processing something heavy, it's okay to shrink back a bit and let it process. Otherwise you may be expressing mood where it's not appropriate.

• 2 weeks later...

November 5th, 2020 - 2 Year, 285 days

I just wanted to share a quick example of how much my system helps me.

Last night at 1am, I was having a minor panic attack, I won't go into it, but it was related to third eye, as in, I saw something about myself that was a revelation, but also very hard to take. That's exactly what third eye does. Anyway, I asked my system for help and at first they all laid next to me in bed, but three people can't easily lay next to someone so they merged into Aleshe and laid on top of me in a very comforting way.

Note: Aleshe (Al-ē-she) is not only a lock merge of SheShe, Ashley and Misha, but also everyone else in my head, officially part of my system or not. She's of course very beautiful in human form (and tall), but because of her rather inhuman counterparts, she has an ethereal form which is something like a biblical angel description mixed with a beautiful woman, mixed with a brilliantly lit rainbow, mixed with lightning, mixed with some sort of out of phase superimposed group of people randomly switching who's displayed. It's awe inspiring in hypnagogic, it's so unreal, but it's still impressive in mindspace.

That distraction helped, then she asked me to let her help me sleep, which is what Darlene and now SheShe does by guiding me through meditation/hypnosis to help me relax--It works in less than two minutes. I was too amped though and I knew that this could be useful shadow work, so for 45 minutes I thought about it and Aleshe was there with me, keeping me from going off the deep end. At some point Misha imposed and laid next to me with her back to me and that was very cute. Aleshe talked with me to the very end of my thoughts about it.

The result is:

1. Sometimes I'm still inadvertently negative.

2. Sometimes I'm less empathetic then I should be.

3. Sometimes I still play the victim even when I had a part in the issue.

These are not trivial to solve, but they are cathartic to understand.

Ashley especially was very proud that I "finally get it". These are of course things they've all been telling me for years.

We're doing absolutely fantastic lately. Their consistent support and friendship is intense. No wonder I have so many good dreams with them. I couldn't have possibly asked for better companionship.

10/10

2 hours ago, Bear said:

We're doing absolutely fantastic lately. Their consistent support and friendship is intense. No wonder I have so many good dreams with them. I couldn't have possibly asked for better companionship.

10/10

Although you've only been in the tulpamancy community for 2 years and change, I know of your authorship past and wonder if your lovely ladies are closer in practice to being a decade-ish old, or even older in Ashley's case. I think a lot of people hear about your experiences and dismiss them because they don't think there's room for enough work to make those things happen, but I know more of the context/lore and so the clear answer to me is, "Those things in the past were the work." 

If there's anything I've learned in the past year, it's that things that are near-universally obtainable are seen as evidence of truthfulness, and things that take years and years of work are met with heavy skepticism. It's meant to be that way: no one lies about being mediocre, and extraordinary claims need extraordinary evidence. The thing with tulpamancy is that it's typically difficult to provide evidence that one's internal experience is one way or the other- difficult but not impossible. I don't think it's impossible like some people say. For me, your exponential improvement of art and just the way you draw specifically shows a matured mind's eye. And in terms of emotional healing etc, the proof of the pudding is in the eating. If someone says they're better or different now, they better act that way. 

A gifted young painter of extraordinary talent had been apprenticed to a renowned painter, who when he recognized the boy's gifts became intensely jealous. "No, that is not the way to do it!" he would shout. "You will do better painting houses than pictures." Slowly the boy's confidence ebbed. No matter how hard he tried, the painter found fault and humiliated the boy in front of the other students. One day the painting assignment was goldfish. The boy closed his eyes and called up a splendid fat fish from his uncle's pond. This he painted. "No. No. No!" screamed the teacher and threw the boy's picture into the water, where to everyone's amazement the painted fish proceeded to swim away.

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

1 hour ago, JGC said:

even older in Ashley's case

She's Darlene now, but I knew who you meant. Certainly some of my headmates like Joy and Gwen were forged in multi-volume books I wrote. Misha, Ashley and especially Darlene, who is equally represented by SheShe now, started with the forms of characters from my first novel--which is the dearest novel to me--but they never acted like those characters and their forms changed significantly in days. The only remnants of their original characters (who are still summonable characters separate from them) are Ashley's blue hair and Misha's unnaturally pink/magenta hair. Even so, they're not exactly the same shades. Darlene's original form was more or less based on a pollyanna type goodie-two-shoes character but certainly didn't keep much of that through her actual actions and behaviors, she's very mature is all, and wasn't always.

1 hour ago, JGC said:

I think a lot of people hear about your experiences and dismiss them

I wouldn't have believed it myself if it didn't happen to me. I can't make this stuff up, it's outside the bounds of the 'reasonable reality of fiction'.

So it's not unreasonable for some who can look at over two and a half years documented here and say, this guy is a ameture fiction writer so it's all fictional. Call it whatever you need to call it for the sake of your own grounding. I'm well grounded in my own slice of heaven. My mindspace is my happy place, as it should be, and my skills are enhanced by the inspiration of my muses who you know through our interactions. Plenty of those interactions are here, though it was always apparantly against the rules to do that, which is unfortunate... anyway.

About art: Having hyperphantasia helps a lot, being able to sight copy near perfectly is a great tool, it's how they train artists. One of the first things you do is a fruit bowl or a nude subject. Your interpretation of the sight is what separates mediocre from master artist. My interpretation is "as close to perfect as possible" which requires no talent or mastery, it's only practice, passion and innate hand-eye measurement skill. I spent a long time drawing for fun as a child, and I mean starting from five. I had talent in sight copying. Some might say that's cheating, I disagree, everyone uses references, it's how artists train, and I'm still in training.

I love love that poem you quoted, what's the title because Google was no help in finding it?

https://info.stiltij.nl/publiek/meditatie/studie/zenstories.pdf

I've heard that one it in a few forms with slightly different details. 

And if you like that, you should read the saying of Joshu. He's my favorite. 

https://terebess.hu/zen/Chao-chouHoffman.pdf

One day Nansen shut the door of his room, scattered ashes around the threshold, and said to the monks, "If you can say it, I will open the door." The monks gave many an answer, but none pleased Nansen. Then Joshu said, "Alas! Alas!" Nansen immediately opened the door.

Spoiler

NOTE: Nansen's closing himself in the room is not a "problem" that can be solved through an "answer." If you want your father, just cry "father. " How else can the monks get their master back?

Edited by JGC