Is there a forcing app?

Chiky

Hi, I was wondering if there is an app for the phone that would help me forcing with Mia. I always fail to keep a forcing routine, so maybe an app could help me.

There were a few tulpa-related apps in the past but I don't think they offered much other than tulpa profiles and schedules. It would only work as a supplementary tool anyway, you're going to have to put in effort if you want to see progress. The creation process isn't always fun but you'll thank yourself later if you take the time to build discipline.

yeah, i know :/

I see really good progress when I do active forcing, but as I still can't develop her vocie well, it's harder to keep motivation and dedication to it...

yeah, i know :/

I see really good progress when I do active forcing, but as I still can't develop her vocie well, it's harder to keep motivation and dedication to it...

Sometimes Cat has trouble hearing me when she does not do enough active forcing. If you feel like she's hard to hear, let Mia do all of the talking while you stay quiet. This will give her a chance to think and you will have a much better time hearing her. If you struggle with saying quiet, don't beat yourself up and keep trying.

If she isn't very vocal then ask her "yes" or "no" questions. If she decides to change the subject, let the subject change. The more time she spends making decisions, the stronger she will become and the more interesting your conversation will be. A schedule or timer an be a helpful reminder, but otherwise there's not much out there in terms of apps for Tulpamancy.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

What do you mean? You can't hear her or her voice doesn't sound different?

her voice doesn't sound different, it does sometimes, but very rarely...

Even if she uses my voice, it's not too strong either, the only way I can describe it is as if it was at the edge of my mind

Sometimes Cat has trouble hearing me when she does not do enough active forcing. If you feel like she's hard to hear, let Mia do all of the talking while you stay quiet. This will give her a chance to think and you will have a much better time hearing her. If you struggle with saying quiet, don't beat yourself up and keep trying.

If she isn't very vocal then ask her "yes" or "no" questions. If she decides to change the subject, let the subject change. The more time she spends making decisions, the stronger she will become and the more interesting your conversation will be. A schedule or timer an be a helpful reminder, but otherwise there's not much out there in terms of apps for Tulpamancy.

Really curious about the making decisions part. I play my boardgames with her, and up to date, i have only won 2 times while she wins all the rest... If making decisions is the key, i'll make my forcing sesions in that way to see what we can get.

Normally, my forcing sesions are about 30 minutes in which i do image-streaming while writing what happens in a word document. i've tried several methods but this one seems to work the best for me. However, for some reason i find it extremely difficult to be consistent, even if both Mia and I enjoy doing them. :/