Is there a forcing app?

Chiky

her voice doesn't sound different, it does sometimes, but very rarely...

Even if she uses my voice, it's not too strong either, the only way I can describe it is as if it was at the edge of my mind

Really curious about the making decisions part. I play my boardgames with her, and up to date, i have only won 2 times while she wins all the rest... If making decisions is the key, i'll make my forcing sesions in that way to see what we can get.

Normally, my forcing sesions are about 30 minutes in which i do image-streaming while writing what happens in a word document. i've tried several methods but this one seems to work the best for me. However, for some reason i find it extremely difficult to be consistent, even if both Mia and I enjoy doing them. :/

You could try more passive forcing, like just spending time with her during the day. Just talking to her about how your day is going, what your plans are, etc, just get used to talking to her in your head. If you're playing a video game for instance, talk back and forth with her in your head like you're doing one of those youtube 'let's play' videos. Even if she isn't answering at the moment, talk to her anyway because she can probably hear things sometimes even if her vocals aren't getting through.

Anyway hope that helps.

There's this app called Habitica that you could try, it's a kind of a game. It lets you set tasks to do daily, a to-do list for accomplishments and to list good and bad habits to enforce. When you complete a daily task or do something that's a "good habit", you can tap on it on the app and it rewards you with exp, and levels give you new items and stats and things. If you do things you've listed as "bad habits" or fail to complete all daily tasks you've put up you lose HP, and after it hits 0 you lose a level and an item.

It's really fun tbh, it helped me get into a daily routine for a while when I was more active with it. Don't see why it couldn't work as a forcing aid.

(My English feels really broken today for some reason, eugh)

Iro - He/they - 30th April 1997 - Host of the system - Speaker if there's no tag

Desmond - He/him - 21st April 2014

L - He/him - 5th May 2014

Nevira - She/her - 14th December 2014

Misa - She/her - 5th December 2015

Roska - He/him - 22nd July 2019

Danyla - They/them - 13th July 2020

Asha - He/him - 13th June 2022

Neat!

So i checked out the app habitica.  Free, minimal ads, no invasive ads, need an email to register, it links to social stuff, didn't get into that.

Kinda dissapointed that you could only have one habit.  (Or I couldnt figure it out.)

Daily tasks and one time tasks, give you rewards.  Could be fun. Hope this helps

Neat!

So i checked out the app habitica.  Free, minimal ads, no invasive ads, need an email to register, it links to social stuff, didn't get into that.

Kinda dissapointed that you could only have one habit.  (Or I couldnt figure it out.)

Daily tasks and one time tasks, give you rewards.  Could be fun.  Hope this helps

I tried it to and it let me do multiple habits, I have like a dozen listed. Can do good and bad habits too, or both. Seems you add them the same as you do tasks with just choosing habit instead.

There's this app called Habitica that you could try, it's a kind of a game. It lets you set tasks to do daily, a to-do list for accomplishments and to list good and bad habits to enforce. When you complete a daily task or do something that's a "good habit", you can tap on it on the app and it rewards you with exp, and levels give you new items and stats and things. If you do things you've listed as "bad habits" or fail to complete all daily tasks you've put up you lose HP, and after it hits 0 you lose a level and an item.

It's really fun tbh, it helped me get into a daily routine for a while when I was more active with it. Don't see why it couldn't work as a forcing aid.

(My English feels really broken today for some reason, eugh)

oh yeah, I used to have that one. I might give it a try again :)