LittlePebble

Revision the Progress

I thought I would do another update since its been five days and a lot has happened. My Job has been really flexible as promised. That is a big part of why I accepted this job. With this I am also trying to get my full amount of hours. I am getting everything done in a lot shorter time then what they gave me. Good news is they are adding things to my tado list. On the flip side I am trying to make my schedule work. I had to cancel the cleaning that my friend does for my apartment. We could not find another day for this week to get it done. So, I am doing what I can in my spare time to get that done.

I don't know what I would do without my Tulpas. They really have helped me cope. I missed two days of my meds by accident. Needless to say I ended up skipping one of my classes due to the depression I was fighting. I am doing a lot better now that I took time to deal with it and get my meds back in my system.

With the bad news out of the way I do have a highlight. I got me a book on writing about my depression. I originally got it for my next essay on writing through depression. Its a causal argument essay so the cause it the writing and the effect is a decrease in depressive thoughts. I am also writing a blog series over my wonderland and my little head-space. I will be continuing to write the series "Christian Tulpamancer," but it will rotate with "Baby-fur wonderland." I really feel led to write it due to it being about depression and the coping mechanism of a Little head-space.

So please check one of them out if your interested. The first one to be uploaded will be a rewrite of Christian Tulpamancy part one.

I hope you guys forgive me for going silent for a couple of weeks. I literally got busy with college and rearanging my apartment. Its been crazy to say the least. Not to mention my job made things difficult with time. I love my job and the place I work but, what time I have is limited.

I have uploaded the first of Christian Tulpamancy. Its going to be a fairly long series. I was only going to have three parts and decided on doing a how to tulpa forge for the first three then the next 3-4 parts will be about the ethics of a being a Christian and a Tulpamancer.

There is some really good news about my writing in general. I think I had a stroke of genus with my book series. I am going to try and get book one written by the end of next summer. I will start saving up for self publishing while I do editing. Depending on how my gov checks respond with a savings account I might be squeezing a second second job into the picture.

As far as my wonderland goes, all is well considering I had to meditate a lot without writing. I have 5 hours between my two classes. I also don't want people reading over my shoulder and reading our personal thoughts. So I have been kind of forced to imagine things in my mind for now.

Yet, again I have been silent. I have tried to get through pre-calculus and even when I put writing aside I was unsuccessful. I failed two very important test in a row. I also found that when I stopped writing on a regular basis has affected me both mentally and spiritually. I dropped my math class and decided on going to technical school instead of college. Now that I have more time on my hands I hope to be more active on the forums as well as my blog and public diary.

I have not vanished into thin air

At least not physically. I have been fighting to keep my sleeping patterns normal and I am trying to stay on top of my goals. I have re-arranged my apartment. I am still looking for ways to make things more organized but, I found this to be a process that will take time. I also been in the hospital for pancreatitis and been trying to get some sort of diet started. I have been trying to even get into the habit of writing in my private diary and sketch something daily.

As far as my tulpas go, I have been talking to them in my mind. Its important to me to get writing again because of how creative I am with my wonderland when I do. I also really wanted to get some sort art started like a group picture of us. I am pretty sure the summer is a little more than halfway over. I realize I have to prioritize my goals because of how there is not a whole lot of time left. The most important to me is to get posting blogs again. I am wasting money with my word press blog by being on hiatus.

The obvious goals to fallow will be writing and art. Writing in my private diary and doing at least one sketch a day should be fine. I just have to make a habit of it. I would like to get into posting a new blog every week end and have a new blog series started at the beginning of every month. It will become difficult when I start technical school but, it will all be worth it. Especially because its one of the ways I had success at fighting depression. Of course this does not count my little items. One can't have a stuffed animal in their arms 24/7 though.