Tulpae Weekly Progress

CarsonGreene

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ha ha… I might try learning Japanese again with Esper, but I dunno if we can BOTH keep focus long enough lol...

Hey there, the name's Bryan. In system Re:Body(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, Zachery, and Elliot. 

I've been here a while. Much longer than I thought I'd be. Our system was founded October 2nd, 2018. In early 2020, we decided that due to our systems exponential growth, we'd limit who would be active. Now, every month, we do a check to see who wishes to be in dormancy and who wishes to be active. Currently, for the month of April, 2023, we've got myself(Bryan), Janey(Co-host), Emily, Layy, Chloe, and Esper(sub-rep). After over 2 long years, we can finally switch :) 

Bryan is currently swapped in as host, Esper is sub-rep. 

"There used to be 7 wonders of the world, but now there's 8, as everyone wonders how much of a fool you are."

Ice909#0065 -- Always down for a chat 

https://discord.gg/89qN59SbRp Plural safe-space 

• 3 weeks later...

Day 41

Lately I haven't spent nearly enough time with my tulpas due to my depression.. Neither of them were pushy enough to get me to spend time with them, so I ended up creating another thought form that isn't a tulpa. She's being created as a servitor to fit our needs. I also recently got prescribed with Celexa (Citalopram) for treatment of my depression, so hopefully that also helps.

I also suspect my depression has been affecting Inca (not Rava though), he's been more withdrawn and less cocky/confident in general. 

Anyways.. I've been reading a lot about spirituality, religion, and the inner world the past few weeks. A certain one of my tulpas (wishes not to be named) and I have slowly been developing a collection of beliefs that could be called a religion to match our view on life. This has gone very well and has slowly been helping me spend more time with them. We plan to start reading the Christian bible, Quran, Sutras, Tibetan book of the dead, Bhagavad Gita, and the Tao Te Ching for further discovery of spiritual beliefs. Not sure how this'll pan out..

We've also been moving around a lot in-world, our original home was abandoned. As was our second. We now have a third, newer house where the three of us live. Me and Rava also like to hang out in a fourth house we discovered while flying around.

Host - Me

Tulpas -  RavaInca, Elizabeth, CaydeNicolePalma.

Depression and anxeity effect Tulpas differently depending on who they are and how young they are. I was badly influenced by Cat's anxiety in the past where now I am much more resilient to it.

Good luck with your exploration of faith! My host is doing something similar where she is taking ideas she likes and combining them into her own "religion" of sorts.

Your servitor story made me think of this old memory. This happened possibly close to when I was "born", but my host actually created a thoughtform to watch over the other characters (other Grays) when she was depressed. She named that character Gold, and he was supposed to take her place and watch over them. Pretty quickly my host walked away from the idea but she kept Gold around and eventually re-named him Blue.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread