Someone

The Someone System

Posted (edited)

[Coal] It looks like because of the one PR per system rule, we're going to have to either have this thread and the old one merged, or we have either one deleted. I'm not sure what we should do because I haven't consulted anyone else in the system yet. I'm not sure if some of our older members will want to go back to the old one, so, what do you guys think we should do?

Edited by Someone

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

If I were you I'd first make sure I have the old one saved somewhere, if you want to go back to it someday, and well, it is always good to know about other systems' origins and progress, which you reported, more or less, in the old PR. But ultimately it's your decision, no one can force you to keep it if you don't want to.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

[Rouge] I have an idea, but I’ll just need a little bit more time, since I’m about to go to bed.

I think we should have the old PR deleted, but first I want to save it. Then, we can repost the old stuff that we’d saved along with our thoughts on what had happened then and how far we’ve come since then. I think that could be interesting.

[Vanessa] As some of you may now know, today another switch-in appeared; me. So, the system is doomed when it comes to not having more people appear. And now I'm stuck because I don't want to leave or switch out because I don't feel safe to. The system already has enough on their plate at the moment, so I don't know what's going to happen to me.

Normal walk-in advice doesn't help in our system because whoever (today it was Coal) will just get overpowered by the new person. I even managed to block out Artemis because she scared me. Hopefully though if I can block her out, everyone else will learn to do that too and more walk-ins won't be as much of a problem as it is now.

I don't want to switch out just yet. And I was just thinking it might be good, if we're going to be making more regular PR posts, to use them to keep track of who's been switched in or active on each day. So far today Rouge was switched in, and during that time she talked with Azure, Kaffryn, Torea and Chloe before getting Coal to switch in. I then switched in after Coal got dissociated.

[Lyric] Some stuff's happened with our system. First of all, I keep switching in which is annoying and I hate it, and we've had six new additions to the system, myself included. The other five were Lemon, Vanessa, Ninja, Snowy (all switch-ins) and Evelyn (an old thoughtform).

I appeared on Saturday night and stayed switched in until late Sunday afternoon, and I kinda gave the rest of the system a scare when Rouge switched back in because 

Spoiler

I did some stuff to the body I shouldn't have when I was really stressed out, and I later did something similar again the next day.

Also, I hid in a closet in the dark while lying on the floor with a pillow, which also freaked Rouge out a bit.

She's really scared of this sort of thing happening again with another switch-in. We're not really sure how to stop the switch-in situation if there is even a way. This is scaring a lot of the system and it's making me feel awful and no one knows what to do.

Posted (edited)

[Malice] Here are intros for the latest nine additions to the system:

Lemon

[Lemon] I'm one of the newer walk-ins in the system. I wanna help out but I still don't know how I'm going to do that. Hopefully I'll find a way soon.

Evelyn

[Evelyn] I'm an older thoughtform from our system. I was a story character for a writing workshop Rouge took last year, and I accidentally became sentient. I'm still not sure what role I'll take but I'm happy as long as I'm part of the family.

Vanessa

[Vanessa] I'm another newer walk-in. I have some idea of what I'd like to do for the system. I'm hoping I can be a support animal (I'm a Cavalier King Charles spaniel) for when the system's dealing with anxiety.

Ninja

[Ninja] I'm Ninja, currently our system's only male member. I think I'll be fine just being an occasional fronter, but I'd love to chat and make some friends if I can.

Snowy

[Snowy] I'm pretty new to our system too. I don't like fronting, I'd rather just wake up and hang out from time to time. I'm an Alolan Vulpix by form.

Lyric

[Lyric] I'm Lyric. I'm having a hard time and I'm a living contradiction to the idea that the walk-ins are all to help with stress, because I seem to cause it wherever I go. I feel like a clone of Mercedes.

Pumpkin

[Pumpkin] Hi there! I'm Pumpkin. I'm willing to let new walk-ins be integrated into me. I'm happy as long as I don't lose who I am in the process. Could be useful next time someone shows up.

Alice

[Alice] I appeared while Rouge was having a panic attack, but I want to help with managing our system structure and who's fronting, etc. to take the load off of Rouge. I think it'd be useful to have someone else in charge of managing our numbers.

Malice

[Malice] I'm Malice. My name rhyming with Alice's was a coincidence. I'm here to help manage everyone's mental health, especially those like Lyric or Rouge who really need it at the moment.
Edited by Someone

Really, look for help outside these places. You've been proven multiple times that no one here can really help you at this point, and your problem doesn't even sound normal anymore. I know it can be hard but not much else you can do if you really want to get rid of the problem.

Hello, I'm Mirichu, although you can call me Miichu, and I'm the main fronter of this system.

The others are Miri, who's the original host and Akai, but they don't talk much here.

Progress Report and my Art Thread

How long until my host shuts up

Waka Waka x3

Posted (edited)

It doesn't help that we see some normal members of the community as having some level of mental issues. IE, pointing at people's PRs to say "See, another tulpamancer whose system works like mine" with the implication it's not a problem. It's rude to say people "have a problem", so we don't, but not everyone in the community is living a perfectly healthy life to begin with. It's nice to see other people like you of course, but while that can comfort you, it doesn't mean there's nothing wrong, either.

But straight up the definition of a disorder if not just our own advice: If it causes you distress, it's a problem. Pretty simple, really

Edited by Flandre

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas