Someone

The Someone System

I think you could definitely find a multi-color bracelet and you don't even have to explain it, really. Just say "Well, I really liked the design!". I've worn a black ring around for a while before it broke and no one really asked about it. And if they did, I just said I really liked it, no fancy explanations. You could also use colorful post-its with messages that can be ambiguous, like positive, encouraging messages and if people ask, simply say that you're trying to be more positive :).

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

Not sure how hard it'll be to find something like that. I'll try. I'm positive most of the time though, except I sometimes get doubts or intrusive thoughts if my tulpas have been dormant for long whiles and I don't feel very connected to them.

Also, this happened about an hour or two ago. I think this could be some kind of accidental dissociation:

So, for dinner we had tortilla wraps, and there was a lot of leftover cheese that no one put back in the fridge (which the dogs eventually got to eat because they absolutely love it). So, I was just drinking a cup of ice tea when our mother mentioned the cheese still on the bench and instead of tasting the ice tea I actually tasted the cheese and smelled it quite strongly too. Only lasted for a few seconds though. That was pretty cool I guess.

I also feel a little weird now. We were watching the Netflix series Atypical, and our mother mentioned how she didn't think I had Asperger's syndrome. I've never been officially diagnosed, but I used to have some traits of it that aren't present anymore. We don't think I have ever had it because it has had no impact whatsoever on any of my headmates. She then complimented me a lot, but it makes my feel like my headmates deserve some credit. I feel like telling someone but I'm worried what people will think (although most people think I don't care what other people think). It's probably not a good idear to say something, but I feel like I'm getting all of the credit (when all of them have contributed to how we are now).

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

We’re all confident this 3D dog was the Torea Azure was talking about in her dream. So, Torea‘s now a thoughtform in our system as a pet! We started forcing her tonight. We’re hoping she’ll be sentient and vocal but we don’t want her to be a tulpa to keep our system from being too crowded with tulpas.

You don't have to force Torea if your intent is to not turn her into a Tulpa. I'm assuming Torea is animated by Azure, therefore any forcing you do to Azure will also apply to Torea. Vocality and all of that other stuff should also translate.

Simply because you are new to being a Tulpamancer, I don't recommend having too many thought forms you talk to right now. Focus on Azure, Damien, and Jade for now and if you guys and Azure want to, bring this up a few months from now and ask if everyone's okay with Torea being around.

I also want to point out that everything I'm trying to figure out with some of my other thoughtforms (the Grays) is experimental, and Ranger wasn't productively forced until I shut things down and focused directly towards him. Ranger also has a pet mini-hippo named Harvey, but Harvey's "sentience" is comparable to a wonderland NPC. Harvey doesn't talk or receive forcing time dedicated to him.

Pretty much my main wonderland form minus the cat parts, that's a separate form. I'm not a hippo, I promise.

I sometimes speak in pink and Ranger sometimes speaks in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). He loves to chat.

My other Tulpas have their own account now.

There are some places that make custom items. I love etsy, but I know it can get expensive and I'm not sure just how much money you'd put into a custom item lol (or if you'd be okay with the item having to be shipped, as opposed to physical pick-up), but it would be worth checking out if you're willing to do it. You can get a lot of fully custom items and colorful custom bracelets should be super easy to find. And the item being custom made specially for you (all of you) might make you feel a bit closer to them, maybe. I personally ordered a custom made ring for us for the same reason after I noticed Viper seemed to get quite attached to the previous ring that broke. I actually continued feeling the ring on my finger for a week after it broke and I took it off, especially in the mornings, so I'm guessing Viper enjoyed channeling themselves there. It was like continuing to have the ring, but it being made out of Viper's raw energy.

I can super relate to the intrusive thoughts when Viper is dormant too long. They usually perk up almost immediately to dispel them, but it still happens and I hate it. Sometimes though, I realize that hey, if Viper is a sentient, living being (which, yes, they are), I'm certain sometimes they need time and space to themselves, and I've come to accept it more easily when it happens.

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

@Cat_ShadowGriffin We’ve stopped forcing Torea for a while now. She dodn’t seen happy about it though.

@Venomous that might be a little difficult because of our age to find somewhere to get these custom made... Yesterday, N hung a plastic hollow Christmas bauble on one of the buttons on his shirt and wore a Santa hat while we were setting up for a Christmas party at the nursing home. Since we had limited time this morning before going to a tennis lesson, I just told N to grab the bauble and put it in his pocket for us for now.

It’s not usually that we want alone time (we all really enjoy each other’s company), it’s just that we go dormant if N become distracted.

Someone System: ???, ???, ???, ???, ???, ???

[PR] [Chat] [Ask Someone] [Don’t Release the Manatee]

“We need MOAR FLUFFY TOASTERS!!!” - Torea

Ohh why didn't I think of it before! You guys can get a key chain or a watch. Either of those are totes normal for people to have on them all the time and it's normal for either to be pretty quirky or personal "I just like it", especially at a younger age.

Great idea Reilyn. We’ll have a look for something like that.

Good news too! N didn’t feel any doubts today and felt more connected to us. That’s what we want; we love each other and enjoy each other’s company. There’s a lot of comfort in being able to talk to Someone ( ;) ) else about anything.

Torea’s gone off somewhere in the wonderland. Not sure if she’s dormant or not, but she could be. I think you were right, Cat. We should focus on each other for now. Also, could spending time with N count as forcing him?

It's awesomesauce to just be around Someone ( ;) ) you love.

Maybe I'm way off but.. I wanna say that reinforcing synaptic connections plays a part in how strongly our brain treats us as individuals, so.. Forgetting N and letting those connections degrade may make it seem like he is gone (though they never break, just degrade) or weaker so.. If he is switched out and not the front person then yeah I guess spending time with him would count as forcing. Whoever is front doesn't seem to need it anymore, though spending time together and doing stuff and deepening bonds with others is always wonderful, of course.