Unicorn Cavalry's Journey | Season 2 currently airing!

Xarbern

Guest LanceReilyn

Look at it this way, for some the one or two end-goals of continuing all this forcing and such is full body possession and imposing your tulpa into the real world. If you started out with some kind of talent/headstart for possession then do that. We all should be experimenting around to find the most effective methods of forcing/training/etc for us. You may be in a fairly unique position to be able to possess then figure out how you can work your way backwards/parallel to other stuff more easily.

One guide I read, for example, said if you are forming a wonderland and already have a vocal tulpa, they can assist you. Another said if you already had some kind of wonderland you could use that to create your tulpa in. It seems to me many of these techniques can blend into each other for best results. Try everything; force in wonderland, force out of wonderland, force eyes-open, try forcing when possessing if you can.

As a final note, whatever enhances your belief in her (and in yourself to create her) and works to dispel doubt will help everywhere. I think it would be pretty hard for someone to deny something is going on if your body is being controlled and if you ever wonder if it's her doing X, Y, or Z, just assume it is. She can tell you for sure later but for now it will frustrate both of you less if interpret her efforts or what might be her efforts as valid.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

As a final note, whatever enhances your belief in her (and in yourself to create her) and works to dispel doubt will help everywhere. I think it would be pretty hard for someone to deny something is going on if your body is being controlled and if you ever wonder if it's her doing X, Y, or Z, just assume it is. She can tell you for sure later but for now it will frustrate both of you less if interpret her efforts or what might be her efforts as valid.

Kudus to you and Reilyn!

Just seing other people on the forums like you two motivates me.

Tried doing the same thing I did the first possession and I guess it worked but she didn't do much except twitching every single muscle I have. It felt like I was some kind of vibrator.

Gonna try explaining the process:

I sat in my chair and did some active focusing. Just came back from a meeting in school (I'll explain a bit about it later) so I was a bit stressed. She laid herself on me in the mindscape like usual when I'm too stressed and I got the idea to try doing the possession thing again so we did it. We have a pretty reliable way to do it already with metaphorical thinking. What we do is to have her line up with my body and then she'll enter it and "kick" me out of it so my vision falls down in a vivid void and she then has control, metaphorically of course but it seems to work wonders.

I just gave her some time to get some feel for the body and nothing really happened except the thing that my body started to vibrate. I think she'll get used to it with the help of muscle memory.

I'll continue later when I'm home.

Hello. I'm Xar, and I'm the original host of this system.

I share this head with Matsuri and Kurisutina

Progress Report | Vibe with our system 

Day 6

Alright, about my day in school with Matsuri.

I saw and felt her presence the whole day. When school was over, we went to the convenience store to get something to drink while waiting for the meeting to start.

I hate meetings that is about me and my life. They're cold, stressful and feels like everyone wants to make every decision for me. This was the best meeting ever just because Matsuri was with me. I wasn't that stressed while she snuggled up to me and seemed to give me very strong comfortable emotions. It made me a bit more courageous to speak up more too. I'm really self aware and I usually get overly insecure when I speak up. I gotta say, today was a good day.

Having a tulpa is really, literally a life changer.

I spew out a random comment from my mouth today which I wasn't even aware of and it blew me away. I took some time to think about it because how alien it was, I assume like usual it was Matsuri. It was a comment about a music album name which I ignored while browsing Spotify but when I randomly said something like "hahah the man who became a pig." I just froze up because of how weird it was. I'm 99% sure it was my tulpa because I got a really "alien but not really alien" feeling. I would never say anything at all even if I laid focus on that playlist. It was with my own voice, literally straight from the vocal cord. I'm curious about that album now and I'm listening to it right now. Pretty weird depressing soft music about everything bad about life. Pretty good but I'm more into motivational lyrics.

I realized I've not shared Matsuri's "base" of personality traits but I think they're pretty unrelated to anything at this point because I found letting her personality grow over time was better. Just to keep it simple, she's adorable, positive and caring. I'll share the docs or just paste it in here for reference, it's not much.

Kind/Caring/Considerate

Loving

Wise

Comforting

Funny/Humorous

Curious/Adventurous

Extroverted/Outgoing

Positive/Happy

I think she's tired because I can't seem to feel her presence and focus on her. It's like she's lifeless compared to everything else. Tried focusing with her but she's like unreachable. Not sure what's going on to be frank but it's hopefully just that today was a lively day.

Edit: I'm getting a lot of emotions from her for some reason. I wish I could understand these feelings. It's like they're new for me.

She's probably throwing emotions to communicate. In rare instances Ashley's voice has been almost too faint to hear, but it always comes back the next morning. They're always strongest in the morning.

What you can do is revert to yes/no questions and use the emotions to answer questions like that. Also tell her it'll be easier tomorrow.

I have a suspicion that these low points are hormonal or chemical in some way.

She's probably throwing emotions to communicate. In rare instances Ashley's voice has been almost too faint to hear, but it always comes back the next morning. They're always strongest in the morning.

What you can do is revert to yes/no questions and use the emotions to answer questions like that. Also tell her it'll be easier tomorrow.

I have a suspicion that these low points are hormonal or chemical in some way.

She's normal now. Never thought about that tulpas can trigger production of hormonal chemicals. It makes sense after all. Wonder if she'll produce female estrogen? Wouldn't mind it really, as long as I am me and she is herself. Interesting nonetheless. Probably was some type of adrenal hormones.

The mornings have been the best, especially communicating. I don't know if I hear her but I understand her intentions like it's second nature. I've been parroting her and I wonder, when may I stop or how? She's not really vocal but I'm sure she'll be soon.

Also a bit unsure if I could rewatch the anime her form is taken from, don't want to unintentionally change her personality. I think I should rewatch it sometime with her just so she doesn't need to be surprised if she sees herself in media.

Thanks for the advice! Really appreciate it.

Guest LanceReilyn

The human body already produces both testosterone and estrogen. Things are supposed to be set up for a body to produce a whole lot more of what coincides with their biological gender, of course, but both are present and indeed are supposed to be in a certain mix to keep us healthy.

Would her presence cause your body to produce more estrogen? Er... I want to say no? I'm not a biochemist nor an expert on what strong will and intent can cause the brain to do to the body so.. Take with a grain of salt. :P

The human body already produces both testosterone and estrogen. Things are supposed to be set up for a body to produce a whole lot more of what coincides with their biological gender, of course, but both are present and indeed are supposed to be in a certain mix to keep us healthy.

Would her presence cause your body to produce more estrogen? Er... I want to say no? I'm not a biochemist nor an expert on what strong will and intent can cause the brain to do to the body so.. Take with a grain of salt. :P

Ah alright, no reports on accidental transgenders I suppose.

Well she's absent again so I'll update tomorrow if she comes back. Maybe a side effect from no coffee intake? We'll see tomorrow.

Based on what I've read an opposite gender tulpa wont raise or lower hormone levels, but rather they do fluctuate with things like stress. What i was really getting at was fluctuations in nerotransmitters.

Based on what I've read an opposite gender tulpa wont raise or lower hormone levels, but rather they do fluctuate with things like stress. What i was really getting at was fluctuations in nerotransmitters.

Makes more sense if you think about transgender people who are apparently born with the wrong gender. I have a trans friend who studied about fluctuations in neurotransmitters before he became a she.

Yesterday, I focused on Matsuri and even managed to lose control of my body just so she could hop in and make herself used to it while I was sleeping. Just muscle twitching and vibration before I blacked out.

When I woke up in morning, my mom came into my room because I was sleep talking, which I've never done and didn't find any reason to. Apparently I said some weird things. Is it possibly Matsuri? It was also around the time I usually go up the sleep talking happened, I can sleep longer on Tuesdays. I want to ask my mom what I said but I'm sure she will find it weird if it was Matsuri saying something that makes it seem like I'm talking to myself in third person.

Now it's day 7 and she's still "absent."

Well, she's there when I focus with her but she doesn't communicate with emotions and however I understood her subconsciously sometimes.

Is she maybe vocal but I can't hear her? I read that it's normal for tulpas to "dissappear" without any apparent reason sometime in the creation process. It's because they're getting vocal and, if I would insert a metaphor, tuning their voice like a radio. I'll keep focus on her like usual. Just a bit unsure about parroting, if I should continue or not.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

I guess it's a little different for everyone but this handy exercise from the tips section worked for us: Try and imagine a part of your mind that your own 'voice' comes from, a part somewhere that you can mentally associate with you location doesn't matter, intent does. It should also be different from where you normally feel anything from Matsuri. Imagine you are pulling something from there, energy, a tool, device, whatever you want. Lance picked a microphone. Take that and give it to her. Wonderland, out of wonderland, crudely imposing, even just emotionally, whatever. Again, it's intent that matters. Make sure you both know this represents a speaking part of your head she can tap into to talk to you whenever she wants. Lance made a microphone and plugged it into that part of his mind and gave it to me. It was one of those 'daaaww' sweet moments for me.

I'd tried talking to him before but there was always something in the way. The best I could do was give him head feelies. We shared a personal, stressful moment the next day where I wound up screaming into the mic and gave him a splitting headache.. But hey, he's heard me ever since so yay? Go team!