Dhalia’s Progress

DNA

I know when I’m posting that it’s already October 21st, but I felt like doing a brief summary of what happened in past few days since Dhalia was created.

10/17/18

My precious Dhalia was created when I finally decided that I’m “mature” (I’m 17, but I first time I considered making my own Tulpa I was 14, so I had a lot of time to think about it and decided that I’m ready and I can handle that responsibility). She actually chose her own name out of three other propositions. 

10/18/18

We came up with Dhalia’s visualisation, started working on ways of communication and also signed up for this forum.

10/19/18

Dhalia has a pair of wolf ears, but she’s mostly human, however, when I came to WL to talk to her that evening, she was in a wolf form, jumped and leaned her paws against my shoulders to greet me, which was really sweet of her. She couldn’t talk in that body (she’s rather silent anyway) but of what I understood, she can switch her forms and she wanted to show me. The next morning she was back to human. I kind of gave her an inspiration to do that, but it was her decision and I’m glad.

10/21/18 

Nothing really special happened since her sudden transition, she’s still pretty reticent, but better at communication by pictures and feelings. I can feel her happiness, sadness, fear, outrage, curiosity, etc pretty often. She sometimes gets offended by other people’s words that I’m okay with, which is funny, because it’s a strange feeling to, for example, laugh and be offended by the joke at the same time. I’m trying to spend as much time possible with her and I can feel she’s grateful.

Love, 

D and A

It's great to see that people actually think about if they can tend to a tulpa, and wait for the right time to create one. My first tulpa was accidental and, though I love my second tulpa dearly, I probably should have given myself a longer waiting period after discovering tulpamancy before creating him. It's a strong sign of maturity and ethics in a person.

Welcome to the forum! I'm Jamie, here with Gavin and Cassidy. I'm somewhat new myself. I've found everyone on the forum to be kind, helpful, and insightful.

If you two have any ideas yet, what are your late-stage goals for tulpamancy? Are you interested in things like fronting and possession, visual/vocal imposition, great visualization skills, lucid dreaming? Personally, I'd love to hear my tulpas like any other voice in the room.

-Jamie

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread

If you two have any ideas yet, what are your late-stage goals for tulpamancy? Are you interested in things like fronting and possession, visual/vocal imposition, great visualization skills, lucid dreaming? Personally, I'd love to hear my tulpas like any other voice in the room.

I think we may have the same goal. I really want to hear Dhalia as if she was next to me. I also feel like mastering possession when we’re ready. We will probably try out everything possible and see, what we like the most, what we’re good at.

We’re really new, but all we have experienced yet is love and support from this community. I’m quite shy and Dhalia is also not very outgoing, but with this type of people around us, we will probably overcome our timidity soon. 

I asked Dhalia if she wants to say something and she just replied “marmolada” (that means jelly in polish, our native language), which seems to  be one of her favourite words :)

So yeah, Dhalia is saying “Marmolada” and I’m saying “have a nice day” ;)

Love, 

D and A