The 'Change My Mind' Game

Xarbern

Normally I would agree, but consider instead of mixing the chocolate in the icecream, just marble in the syrup, you get all the benefits of vanilla and chocolate yum. Now what could make a great thing better? Marshmallows, soft and plump. Then you add walnut, the perfect pairing of crunchy texture. That's Rockyroad, clearly a step ahead, don't you agree?

I'm not happy because I can't have some right now.

I hope you find success in your endeavors and love in your heart.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You say you're alive, but that statement is in the past, and everyone knows that people in the past are dead.

I am a Goddess.

[Fernardo] "2003" does not have to refer to the date on the Gregorian calendar. If you invented a different calendar, it is very possible for the year to be 2003.

Being covered in mud is a bad thing.

You have clearly never watched women mud wrestlers. Movie 'Stripes,' Bill Murray, John Candy.

The problem with Thanos is, if you have magical glove that can do anything, can't you make the universe better without killing half the population? Seriously, you still have the original population problem, as the people left will continue to breed, so all you've done is the kicked the can down the road. Just make the universe better.

What if Thanos knew that and the glove wiped out the population most likely to reproduce the most? That way, the population will grow at a more sustainable rate.

Snail mail is completely useless.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Snail mail is the only way to contact grandparents, and also the snail mail services now handle goods and deliveries that won't be transferable digitally until teleportation is invented.

There is more than one way to skin a cat