Tulpa insults.

Transparent2012

Does any of you left his tulpa behind & heard bad words insulting him for doing that .

You know my tulpa change his communication with me from feeing the words , stay in one position and head pressure to electric vibration mixed with sound in deep meditation or relaxing to sleep .

I kept this secret from other , because I think my tulpmancy became dangerous to have .

I'm not sure what you are asking. Here is what I interpreted:

Does any of you left  his tulpa behind & heard  bad words insulting him for doing  that .

Do you mean other Tulpamancers insulting you for dissipating your Tulpa Yanus?

You know my tulpa change his communication with me from feeing  the words , stay in  one position and head pressure to electric vibration mixed with sound  in deep meditation or relaxing to sleep .

Is Yanus mad at you?

I kept this secret from other , because I think my tulpmancy became dangerous to have .

Do you feel uncomfortable with Yanus or being a Tulpamancer?

I also thought of the possibility someone else whispered insults behind your back and Yanus took the front and yelled at them. I don't know if this is what you mean, please clarify.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Thanks ., :)

Yes yanus insults me .. llooll because I left him .. or I really start to forget him to another spirit beings if there are others for me.

Tulpa info .. said that our tulpas have independent character .. that why I think yanus becomes angry.

He become like a child and the strange I didn’t make him like that in my project of making.

There is this saying, which is generally true, hurting people hurt others. You brought a life into the world, then you ignored it? (This is an assumption on my part, as some of your report may not have translated well) anyway, how should it get your attention? Maybe it tried kindness, but you responded to, or are responding to less than kind...

Creating a tulpa is a commitment, a bigger commitment than marriage. Comparing tulpa age to human age may not be a good comparison, but we can generally say, if a tulpa is young, it may not respond well to being ignored. It doesn't matter how 'good' you made it, or what sort of character, who knows how we will respond to being ignored... there is some evidence being ignored, from a tulpa perspective, is like attempted murder, and so if it is sentient enough to know that and it wants to live and the 'umbilical' cord isn't severed, well, it's going to do what it needs to do to maintain its source of energy, which is reasonable. You say that "I didn't make him like that" but in the process of making him didn't you offer some promises not to abandon and to cherish and love for life? So who broke the first treaty?

Different people respond differently to injuries. Even the best personality, if so injured, might bite. Maybe, and this is just a suggestion, you could repair this by taking ownership of your part of this relationship, apologize, make efforts to repair and be more consistent in your interaction or thought towards this person you brought into being. The fact that he responded contrary to your hopes is indication of sentience and hurt and disappointment, not malevolence. This is not blaming you. All people make mistakes and we learn, and this is your invitation and opportunity to try and turn this relationship around. After all, you invited this PERSON into your life.

Thanks ., :)

Yes yanus insults me .. llooll because I left him  .. or I really start to forget him to another spirit beings if there are others for me.

Tulpa info .. said that our tulpas have independent  character .. that  why  I think yanus becomes angry.

He become like a child and  the strange I didn’t make him like that  in my project of making.

It makes sense Yanus would be upset and angry. I would be angry if my Host wanted to forget about me.

I do not know how developed Yanus is, but he's obviously sentient if he is fighting for his life. Remembering your progress report, you tried to turn him into a God figure, but that expectation is unfair. Yanus is a person, not God, and what if Yanus wants to see those other spirits with you? Maybe he is lonely and needs more of your love.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread