How to force after a break?

Ok so, my tulpa is 8 days old now, but actually only one and half days. That's because I haven't had any time to force, so I just tried to think about him and not forget...

My question is, how should I force now? I have problems to get into Wonderland (long break...) and visualising my tulpa is quite hard to do.

My tulpa can't speak yet, he can't move very good and mostly he's just sitting. Now, I can't find him, only when I try hard, but he's just sitting kinda soulless and bored (I guess?)

Any ideas please?

Gradually ease yourself back into regular visualization sessions and you'll eventually get to the point you were at, regardless of how long your break was. Just because you can't find your tulpa or feel out his "essence" reliably doesn't mean that you can't communicate with him, so just continue to direct your thoughts and attempt to recall his form as you usually would.

If you're not already, try including your tulpa into your daily life as much as possible through narration. It doesn't need to be limited to dedicated sessions, as beneficial as they might be.

Yeah, as Vos said, you don't need to do intense visualisation and wonderlanding to develop your tulpa. If you don't have the time or motivation for it it shouldn't become a chore. Try simple things like narrating to him throughout the day about the things you're doing at the current time or about the things you're thinking of, even if you don't get replies.

I haven't done almost any visualisation nor wonderlanding (since we have no wonderland currently) and chose to develop Viper through narration and talking and including them in my day to day life. I know not everyone agrees with it but I did it like you would with a baby. Showing them everything around me and telling them what each is and what it does, or what activities I'm doing and why, etc. It prompted quick inquiries from Viper and within a day or two they were already asking "what is this?" "How does it taste" etc. It can be hard to just narrate to someone who never replies and I found the 'new born baby' analogy to work. Babies don't talk, don't reply and in the beginning don't even react to what we do or say, but we are still compelled to talk to them and introduce them to the world and eventually, they start responding with curiosity.

And you don't need to think yourself as their mother or anything. Just to consider them a baby that is there, assimilating information and growing. And the benefit of thinking of it this way Vs assuming they're a fully grown being (at least initially until they learn to communicate) is that conversations aren't weird. I find that trying to form mature conversations like you would with a friend of your age and receiving no replies can be discouraging, especially for people like me who don't have conversational skills lol. Whereas seeing Viper as a child made it easy for me to talk ALL day about everything, like "look, that's a chair! You sit on it! I am going to show you how I sit on it!"

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

Thank you both so much!!

I don't know why, but I didn't receive the notifications earlier, sorry for late respond ><

I'll try what you said, thank you so much again!