The Misadventures of Venny and Viper

Venomous

Guest Reilyn-Alley

There's that smile you deserve. Isn't holding hands, like, I dunno how to say it.. Emotionally? Just feeling the sentiment and closeness, heart to heart I guess, isn't that just perfect? Warm fuzzy love. <3

Yeah, holding hands is one of my favorite gestures :D.

And we love making Venny happy!

This happened last night lol. When you crave chocolate, you crave chocolate... it doesn't matter that it's 4 AM.

Red glow = possession.

4b1ffb54994189a9a2aa89e0442ab02a.png

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!

What the hell did you do to make Viper that cute, is it the eyes? because it's gotta be the eyes.

Please please please, keep doing these.

Guest Reilyn-Alley

This cracks me up! I love you guys! I'm at work trying not to laugh too loud. *looks around quickly* ... *sneaks out a giggle*

I also love your simple yet effective art style in these. The subtle use of color in an otherwise black and white strip is really neat. It really makes those moments you use it pop! I'm a little jealous but I'm sure you guys have years of hard work and practice behind them so I admire it all on multiple levels. If I ever wanna get better I need to stop doing one drawing for 4 hours a few times a month. ;P

How did they wake up in the middle of the night?

Usually when Cat is having insomnia, she wakes me up.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Thank you all for the positive replies <3. I'm definitely not planning to stop making these. They're super fun!

Keep at it Reilyn! A little bit of drawing every day or every other day makes wonders.

How did they wake up in the middle of the night?

Usually when Cat is having insomnia, she wakes me up.

From what I'm understanding, Viper never sleeps. They alternate between active/aware and dormant/unaware (which I guess you could alternatively call sleeping?). And generally they're only dormant when I'm focused on something a little too intense, or if they're exhausted. I'm not sure how the whole waking me up works, but it's exactly like when you know you have to go somewhere at a certain hour and you're so anxious that you wake up 10 mins before the exact time you should wake up. Just without the anxiety :>. 

We do know how it works! We're awake, aware and we do our best to get the timing right! We don't always get it right though, we're sometimes 1-2 hours off, whoops!

~ We are Venny, the host, and Viper, my soul! ~

Click here! Come join us on the chat!