IceCreeper909

D&D 5E Campaign with you guys!

So yeah. Some of us(Myself, Layy, Rollin, and Trease) have been thinking it'd be cool to do a 5e campaign with you guys! We all are party members, so we need a DM. Also, /4 of us are the Mystic class 'cause we're all Earthbound characters and a Psionic-using class seemed appropriate, so yeah. A fighter would be nice. Any suggestions as to what class Jeff(Me) would be? If anyone cares:

Layy: Poo

Trease: Lucas

Rollin: Ness

Bryan(Myself): Jeff

The name's Bryan! In system Nobody(In order of the rainbow): 

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

https://my.cbox.ws/TulpaDotInfo

OMG I want to join in! Xar and I haven't played DnD before, but it sounds really fun! 

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

My system mates on here: Kurisutina, Xarbern

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Reilyn, Kumatora is open, but you can be any character you want, we just so happen to be Mother characters. A Kumatora would be nice though... Whoever ends up DMing would have to be the only one in the system participating so cheating doesn't occur. I suppose we could do it on the discord, or we could just make a discord channel, or, heck, I've seen dnd forums that literally just have people do stuff when they can. It's slow.

Sean, Esper, Blinky, Compact, Janey, Kyle, Gwen'd, Gwen, Emily, Rollin, Waynin, Trease, Layy, Justin, Chloe, and Zachery.

I guess I have to talk... I practice Tulpamancy and Psionics, PM me for stuff related to that. I love Puyo Puyo(Look it up!). I exist and I like it like that. PM me for a random essay topic, or somethin'.

W E L L . . . With a forum, we'd have to take each other's word regarding dice rolls, or we could use some kind of online roller? I dunno. Basically, on a forum, we'd have to check in more often, especially for battles, but otherwise, we only interact when we need to. With a live chat like discord, though, we could have actual sessions. I know some forum programs(like formation) allow for built-in dice rollers, to insure fair gaming, but I dunno if MyBB has that, and even if it did, we'd have to convince a admin to add it. I think we're all trustworthy enough, though, right? Heck, we could just have the DM do all of our dice rolls, if need to be.

It just seemed weird imo if everyone was so far was based off Mother and I'd have been, I dunno.. Random half-elven bard. XD

Oh! Speaking of which, how close to Mother are you guys talking here? Like do Ness/Poo/Jeff already know each other? Is everyone human? Is Lucas 9 or 13 or is everyone just loosely based off the characters? Did everyone get warped into a world and found holy crap, you are now random D&D races with apparent ages to match? Is Ness going to be a dwarf running around with an axe and shield and plate mail, for example? XD

Room for a neko rouge? XD

Hope it's not going to be too difficult learning to get the grip of things. 

Hi! I'm one of the most active fronters of Unicorn Cavalry. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue box stuff and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

My system mates on here: Kurisutina, Xarbern

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"