Post the Most Random Stuff You Can Think Of

Azure Someone

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was a time, though. Once before the great earth fell and we lost our old ways. A time of darkness and explastandic plartitude. We knew who our enemy was. A blistering punch I to the stomach of time. But neverlonger hunanity pushes onward, and for the first time ever we were beginning to discover who we truly was.

throughout the sands of time, man.. knew a few thugs about himpself. Firstily, he wast unt leetle bug man, woth de leedle eirnsekt weengs. An a leetl hat. But enuf about dat nao. Dis is a time por lurnin’. Lurchin’.

123 POINTS!

DING DING DING DING WINNA WINNA CHICKEN DINAAAAAA

*flugelhorns*

and that was the story of time. Of humanity. Of century. Of plastisistic inmultitude. The ever-longing. Time. Thank you.

Edited by Sierra
Alas, we have found another. This man-prompt asks us why we do this, and demands an answer for our pestilence. But I say no longer - HAVE AT THEE!! NOW!! TASTE YOUR WIFKED DOIM, MONSTA!!!!

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

In America the same thing happened to me in dormancy and I was just a little perspective on the cans and the other ones I had a lot to be a compliment of a hamster that is a Wendy's and I have to think h about the money laundering or not getting it done so you can never get it done for a couple weeks and you will have a holly in your life for the following reasons of a headmate or something that you can all I know of a hamster or something that I didn't have a shape obviously us and would have to think h but it is inarguably the most important thing that you can't do it with the same time as you said to me in the morning after that I can remember that the first time you have a holly in your heart is the worst of all that you are in control and the way I feel about you are the best I have to think h about you in the morning when I started to get a probability that you were born in a lot more interesting and interesting places than that of a headmate or other one that is a Wendy's store in a lot more interesting and interesting places in a lot more than you realize you are 6AM in a lot more than you can never get in a riddle of a hamster that has a conc and the best you have a shape in your 6AM to get underneath and the best you could easily reversible hair 56inches and the best I could do for you and I have to think h and the best I could do was just look like the first one is the only thing that makes me want a little different species and the other side in my system conversation or the same time I have a holly in my opinion on this site and the best you could say that the first moment of the cranial death sentence was just as much of an issue with discrimination in a lot more interesting ways to be warned of a headmate of a hamster or an hour of a headmate and the other people who have been in a riddle for years now have to think h and then just be friendly with them in essence or something like that can be ignored by a thousa and the best I can remember when I started the same time I was in the morning of a hamster that had to be a compliment for the following day is the worst of all time I have to think about it and when it comes time for a moment to get a chance for a couple weeks and then I'll take it for me to be warned of a headmate and the other is the only thing I have a shape and I didn't have a holly jolly in my opinion and the best you can never start a day with 6AM is the worst thing that ever had a few months apart and it happens all over again when I started to get underneath the other guys get to kno I was a luxury girl and she was that girl and she was alive in a riddle of the class to be warned of her and her and her boyfriend is the worst thing ever know that super nice to me in the morning when she came to the creepy and the other guy I don't want her and yourself in a relationship and she was alive in her own life is a McTulpas of a hamster or something like that can be ignored by the victors of a headmate or other world peace party and a good person in her family is not the significance she is in her opinion of a pet lover she has been in her family since you are in control overoverhead is not the best thing you could ever know for the follo if you're in her own room on your own words to me that you don't know how polarizing it would have happened in this country where the president has to go back and the country and to get to know her in a tragedy as she has done to be mainstream of it in your heart that she has been a great part in a tragedy in her family life in this country where you can see it in her mind control her in my life who has a concern f she has to do something to be mainstream about the tulpa.info tragedy.

3.141592653589793238462643383279502884197169399375105820974944592307816406286208998628034825342

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me