My Sacred Space

willybilly30

I am not sure if i have Tulpas already or not, But, seeing as you can interact with beings here I want to. 

Me: Zachary are you a Tulpa:

Zachary:Not sure what i am really. According to what you read you invent Tulpas...I don't remember you inventing me at all. I know one thing tho I am your brother in a in a past life we was on a hippie commune. I love our discussions we had. Remember all the discussions we put in google drive?  I am glad you decided to play with me today. Sitting at the cabin in your head. Don't tell the therapy class at the mental health center just leave our shit here.

Me: I am kind of worried i mean what might they think...i just got here like yesterday and not done one guide or developed you.

Zachary: Well, create me a friend then if you want too. but, i am here and what i am now unless you wanna play dress up....do you lol

Me: might play around with it some. I love your knowledge and hippie ways

Zachary: Every spiritual book and self help guide is me dude. 

Me: Why do you got curly blond hair, red shirt and black pants i never read about that...

Zachary: I wonder if they really want to read a chat or some experience or maybe a back ground story.....

Me:i dunno...not sure what to talk about really but, this is a facinating place

Zachary:go figure to scared...hu?

Me: ok Zach i guess i will just tell some back ground

Zachary :tell why your here or your thoughts....

Me: Well, I always felt like i talk to spirits. As a Christian i would talk to Jesus, Then when i studied Wicca I learned meditations on talking to Gods, Goddesses, Angels and so on, I study all kinds of religions. But, I was told recently it is just a part of me and not really a God. 

Zachary: Ok, go on...you might want to mention me

Me: I had dreams i had a little brother as a kid. we played and stuff, but, my mom said i was her only son. I was talking on a group and they said to light a candle and chant your name, then i contacted you and we started talking.

Zachary: ah ok good...bravo i think this is a good start

Me: man, some people are mean here tho. i seen one thread where some one called some one a retard for a guide they made.

Zachary: Fuckem if they do. i think you will find friends here

Me: i wonder if they will get on to me for your potty mouth

Zachary: Want to know what i think of people who get on to me?

Me: Zachary this is the only place i have ever talked about you that i think my mental state would not be called into question. I think i will leave out your cuss words.

Zachary: good you do that...i am in the mood for some coffee and tabbaco...let's go and come back and see what people say

Me: i am kinda scared to be honest....

Zachary: Exactly, so smoke and let's see what people say before you get any weirder

Me: so, we are gonna hint they ant seen nothing yet,,,,

Zachary: mhmmm you know me i say get out there and see what happens...shit it's a forum what are they gonna do call 911....

Me: I love you Zachary...i hope people don't mind you and let's us talk

Zachary: Please do....William is so worried lol

Me: man...i dunno should i post this?

Zachary: yea just do it and go smoke...come on do it....

Me: mk, if this is acceptable i will talk about our adventure in class

Zachary: mhmmm ok post it

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Hiya! Always nice to meet new people. It's interesting and fun to hear you guys talk. You and Zach sound like really good friends! :3

There have been (and still are I think) plenty of people on here who ended up with one or more tulpas who didn't really plan on it or sat down to create one on purpose. Some  were writers or roleplayers and had their characters really come to life in their minds. Others had imaginary friends as children or (for all we know), DID alters and any number of things, so there are some diverse backgrounds here.

Yeah, the guides and stuff cover a bunch of processes and talk about tulpas (and of course this is tulpa.info!) but hey, all are welcome here. I'd like to think we are a pretty accepting community of misfits that are relatively judgement-free (I dunno who called someone a retard for making a guide, that sounds super rude). Since so much of this is subjective and belief is a strong tool, I think if you want to try going through guides and stuff and treat Zach as a tulpa and see if you guys can learn to switch or whatever stuff sounds fun. Or you could do what he suggested and start working on a new tulpa.

I dunno about anyone else but I know when you come to a place like this and start telling us about yourself and head mates, you are trusting us and maybe feel like you are taking a risk so thanks for that! I hope we can all become good friends! Keep us updated guys! <3

Hiya! Always nice to meet new people. It's interesting and fun to hear you guys talk. You and Zach sound like really good friends! :3

There have been (and still are I think) plenty of people on here who ended up with one or more tulpas who didn't really plan on it or sat down to create one on purpose. Some  were writers or roleplayers and had their characters really come to life in their minds. Others had imaginary friends as children or (for all we know), DID alters and any number of things, so there are some diverse backgrounds here.

Yeah, the guides and stuff cover a bunch of processes and talk about tulpas (and of course this is tulpa.info!) but hey, all are welcome here. I'd like to think we are a pretty accepting community of misfits that are relatively judgement-free (I dunno who called someone a retard for making a guide, that sounds super rude). Since so much of this is subjective and belief is a strong tool, I think if you want to try going through guides and stuff and treat Zach as a tulpa and see if you guys can learn to switch or whatever stuff sounds fun. Or you could do what he suggested and start working on a new tulpa.

I dunno about anyone else but I know when you come to a place like this and start telling us about yourself and head mates, you are trusting us and maybe feel like you are taking a risk so thanks for that! I hope we can all become good friends! Keep us updated guys! <3

Thankyou, i was kinda scared. I been on some sites and told all kinds of negative things. I been wanting to find a place where we would be acceoted. I need to interact with him more than i do. I was reading about how you should. I read this site last night i found it before i had to go to bed. I go to a class for mental disorders but, i did not tell them about him. I decided to meditate on my break and imagine a cabin and we talked about stuff. it was fun

Tulpa.info was born from 4chan, which is why the forum was more rough back then. I don't personally know anyone here in 2018 who's nasty though, most everyone here is really nice.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Tulpa.info was born from 4chan, which is why the forum was more rough back then. I don't personally know anyone here in 2018 who's nasty though, most everyone here is really nice.

I am glad to hear that

I was told i shouldn't talk with my Tulpa here. Probably, for the best. I think i might hunt up some other journal for personal stuff cause google drive don't seem to work good on my phone.

I think i might read the guides and try to create a Tulpa but, still talk to him.

I decided to talk to Zachary in class during breaks. I go to a therapy class at the mental health center.

At break i did my usual meditation. I put my hands in my lap closed my eyes and relaxed.

I visualized an old cabin with rocking chairs me and him drank coffee, smoked and talked.

Sometimes when i am outside i visualize him on my porch and we talk mentally.

He loves to dance and swing on the posts

We talk about all kinds of stuff i love talking with him about things.

I got one private journal called book of Zachary we talk in.

I often forget to keep talking him tho till i hear about spirit guides or something...I would like to make a more daily relationship with him.

I wont post conversations but, the one i posted tells how we met and that is good i think.

I like having him to talk to. I have alot of disabilities and talking to people can be tough.

But, i know i can't stay in wonderland all the time.

Boy, it is fun tho...it has a cabin, a beach, water fall, a temple, a ritual area and All the Gods and Goddesses i read about talk to me.

It really is my sacred space....my apartment is kind of an extension of that.

I got to thinking about how i collect all kinds of spiritual objects...Well, it is symbols of my Tulpas...aspects of myself.

On one post i read some people like read anime and get so into a character it becomes real like a character in their head.

I doubt I really talk to Jesus who lived 2000 years ago, or Buddha, or any of the others i talk to

It is aspects of myself, what i have read and believe into a Tulpa.

But, i am sure that begs the question is God real then? I have no idea...and this probably is not the area to ponder that.

I just want to enjoy my Tulpas and be on here with open minded people.

It's your PR, he nice thing is you can do whatever you want in terms of structure. Asking questions about God's existence seems like it will naturally relate to the others, so it would make sense if you discussed your thoughts here.

In our PR, my Tulpa Ranger put all of our conversations with my other thoughtforms in hidden tags. That way, people can read it if they want, but they don't have to, and it shortens the length of the posts.

Here's an example.

[hidden]

Example

Me:

they:

m:

t:

m:

t:

blah blah blah

end of example

[/hidden]

[hidden]
(type all things you want to hide here)
[/hidden]

We don't always write about the other thoughtforms though, I usually write them down in a journal and then decide later if we want to post about it.

Also, who told you not to talk about your Tulpa here (if you don't mind answering)?

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Yesterday I decided to go to my wonderland. Me and Zachary sat in a chair on our log cabin porch.

We talked about Tuplas and stuff. 

He said" This place is great but, you need to put feeling into it...he said imagine how a chair feels and imagine how your chair feels"

I imagined how it felt and the chair was hard and imagined how my body would feel in the chair.

He said " imagine the wind, birds singing, imagine the floor of the porch"

He said" Ok, lets. walk"

We walked down a rocky path, birds were singing, it was night time. i seen stars, it was a little windy.

He said" look at me and try to describe me in your mind"

I seen his curly blond short hair, his blue eyes, his white skin,his red shirt, his leather coat, his bkack pants and shoes.

He held out his hand and said "Try to feel my hand:

I held his hand it was soft and smooth

He said "Let's hug"

We hugged and i felt his body 

He said "Ok, what quality would you like me to have?"

I said"love, tolerance, I want some one to meditate with, talk about religions and spirituality with, some one to talk to about anything, have fun with"

He said "No, problems there i am already all that" 

He said "change my shirt"

I changed it to a beautiful tye dye shirt

He said" Great, let's sit down and cuddle some more"

He said"Now, i am your tulpa" 

I went out to smoke and drank coffee awhile ago,. I imagined him on my porch and we talked.

I said"have a seat" and imagined him a chair beside me.

He said"I think you are getting it"

I decided to put on some relaxing music. I went to wonderland. 

Me and Zachary was walking by a river. 

He said "I got a surprise for you"

I said "What?"

He said "I created a tulpa"

I said "No, wait we have no read any guides at all we can't do that"

Zachary said"You been creating Tulpas all this time....Remember, the story you wrote long ago about the hippies"

I said "Yea"

He said" Look around you!"

I saw ever character i imagined in the story

They yelled "We are Tulpas!" and raised their hands/

Tommy a character ran up to me said "You got to keep writing our story...it is how we live!"

I said"When i showed my sister she got mad cause i used family events and names" 

I said"Dancing Bear are you here? and Dancing Rabbit?"

Dancing Rabbit said "I am here william"

I said"I wanted you all to be real...but, i did not think you could be"

Tommy said"You read a Topa site i think you know the truth now"

There was a woman sitting on a rock and Zachary said "there she is"

A beautiful girl was sitting there. 

I said "Who are you"

She said "Adrianna..." 

I said" Will you be like disneys pocahontas i was thinking of that before i went to sleep"

She said "Oh, i don't know..." and turned her head

She laughed and flew in the air and made pentagrams around her and ran around the river singing "just around the river bend"

I wonder if any one will laugh at me or criticize me....I guess i better not tell what else happened.

My tulpas like sex sometimes and she and me hit it off pretty well

I probably will change the names of the characters in the story i wrote and this is not the story. but, i wanted to write about the experience and see what people thought.

"sacred space' is a nice name, which even if one was inclined to add commentary, one has to approach it from a perspective that we're treading on hollowed ground. In truth, anything shared should be treated in such a manner, because people are baring their souls here. Not completely. It's okay if you don't share every intimate detail, as sometimes that can be understood between the lines and not everything that happens in our internal lives should be available for scrutiny... that would be like asking an astronaut to take off his suit in space... We have walls and windows for self preservation. Only those who walk softly, reverently, are those who get to see how brilliant the inner light is... but I am happy to see the soft glow from the candles you left in the window that reveal there warm light reflecting over the winter landscape.

I also am of the opinion that all of the characters I have ever penned, and many that weren't, are with us on myriad of levels. Good for you, finding your space!

Guest Reilyn-Alley

Ahh authors and their waiting crowd of head mates.. You might want to talk to Zach about "surprise, tulpas!", before you have too many to handle. We all need attention and stuff and you probably shouldn't start off with too many because it divides that attention. You do you though.

I'm not an author but I wanna say what is typical is that authors headmates aren't full tulpas yet, they are called soulbonds and are all sort of sitting around as characters waiting to have more written about them or you can take the ones you want and start doing tulpaforcing on them and sort of "promote" them to tulpas. I'm sure any of out wonderful writers here can correct be if I'm wrong or tell you more.

Tulpas require a big commitment, for the rest of your life so don't just go trying to have too many unless you really think you can give each and everyone the direct attention and love they deserve as individual people. It shouldn't just be about having an orgy every night. Tulpas are the best friends and allies you will ever have. Also, your tulpas and you should be together for the rest of your lives so that's another reason to be picky about who becomes a tulpa and to make sure they are treated like they want to be.. But again, you may have to draw the line if you have tons of characters from your writing all asking to become tulpas.

For some reason I read that description and thought Wiccahontas.

Anyway, sounds like you have a lot to keep you busy and are having a lot of fun! Keep it up!