Shout box

corytrevor

"Bastard, what the hell?

Because she's tsundere

btw she said that after I came inside her"

And now this morning under our "For Science" motto it seems the discussion turned to jizzing all over the floor. So is that the end game here? Creating an advance masturbation tool?

Is this the motivation? Create a girl who literally cant say no to a dick being shoved into her holographic body? And if she figures out how to complain its only because she was programmed to pretend like she doesnt like it, but secretly cant go without dick? And naturally she is trapped with me regardless?

So how is anybody supposed to take any of this seriously?

Its nice to know about your indignation and your will to respect rulpa ethics. But you clearly do not know the backstory of it. Glitch's tulpa is over 10 years old and apart from him being a horny teeanager at the time, he had no idea what a tulpa was or that she had her own conciousness.

Stop whining. The shoutbox is like the second #tulpa.info... or first, seeing as it was around before that particular IRC was. I think, anyway.

But stop whining.

I brought my up concerns about the shoutbox in my post in this section about professionalism, in which a member of dreamviews left the community after their first impression of us was this:

In the new rules on these forums, I was going to set up some rules for the shoutbox, but I've found that only admins can enforce shoutbox bans and stuff.

I have gotten more complaints than I care to count in regards to the shoutbox, and to quote one member, who practically took the words out of my mouth: "I think removing it until we have more mature community would be best."

So yeah, there's a very good chance I'll be removing the shoutbox by the end of the day.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png

I agree with Pleeb, the shoutbox shouldn't be here with the state of the community right now and how rules are hard to enforce there, so it would only give other people bad image of our site. The only thing we will lose is some immature people, because they won't be able to get away with going against the rules and destroying our reputation so easily.

>implying there is a reputation

>implying community will become more mature anytime soon

Put it in the Off-topic board somehow.

While I'm not sure if that's possible, it would be a acceptable alternative if I can figure out how.

Spoiler

An image in a signature behind a hidden tag! 

image.png.4b4fd4a211261c307de1fb4de85312d6.png