Any users that have experience with creating advanced servitors?

Hormoz

Ummm, I almost think this should go in metaphysical section... But I am weary of moving it. I know of some folks that have discussed servitors, and it would seem like if one can create tulpas they can create servitors, but I don't think it follows that one has experience in both, but then, hence the question... Is there even statistics to know if people learned about servitors before tulpas or after tulpas, or about the same time... I wonder if it's better to have started with a servitor as practice, prior to the life long commitment that comes with tulpas? interesting... Hope your answer comes. :)

I don't know what you mean by "advanced servitors". Are you asking about people who made servitors in general? I can name a few members who have created servitors. One member created a servitor to drive for them, and I know one other member created a servitor for washing dishes.

Meow. You may see my headmates call me Gray or sometimes Cat.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

I don't know what you mean by "advanced servitors". Are you asking about people who made servitors in general? I can name a few members who have created servitors. One member created a servitor to drive for them, and I know one other member created a servitor for washing dishes.

Advanced servitors like ones that do advanced tasks, like memory manipulation, doing calculations and similar stuff.

But those are fine too.

Advanced servitors like ones that do advanced tasks, like memory manipulation, doing calculations and similar stuff.

No, I'm afraid not. I have never personally created a servitor, much less one that's a calculator. I wondered if my Tulpa could do some of those things and we both discovered that he's smart but doesn't have a better memory or anything like that.

It would be an interesting thing to try I guess.

I used to speak in pink and Ranger used to speak in blue (if it's unmarked and colored assume it's Ranger). She loves to chat.

Our system account

Well... I'm not surei could tell the difference between a servator and an NPC, so i'm not sure of i have one or not, but they couldn't do math that you yourself is incapable od, unless you have some sort of mental block for doing math.

One on my NPC's toldme they were a servator, but is a random NPC capable of making that judgment? Not in my mind they aren't. This sounds like a joke, but no i doubt they were honesty a servator.

I thought about making one to do things like drive and do dishes, but i pretty much can do that without thinking anymore. You can train yourself to do mundane tasks, and then spend that time in wonderland. I do it when driving and exercising (like while jogging or stair climbing)

No, I'm afraid not. I have never personally created a servitor, much less one that's a calculator. I wondered if my Tulpa could do some of those things and we both discovered that he's smart but doesn't have a better memory or anything like that.

It would be an interesting thing to try I guess.

There was this user that actually had experience with creating advanced servitors but is apparently no longer active, they created various servitors including memory manipulation and thought manipulation too.

No longer active though.

They also created this tutorial:

https://community.tulpa.info/thread-misc-servitor-creation-guide

I don't like the theme of "If they become a Tulpa" because that's a trap that can lead to a self-fulfilling prophecy. Your own arm doesn't have the expectation of turning into a Tulpa and neither should you expect a servitor to one day become sentient. In my mind, a servitor is like math, you can invent math or use math already created to solve your problems. Math isn't going to become sentient any time soon.

Our system account

We had big fears of things turning into tulpas. There was even a talking EDI-like AI on Dashie's wonderland cruser that I had Dashie disable because it was 'getting its own ideas.' Then on our wonderland adventures we started getting NPC's come up to us and have perfectly unparroted lucid conversations. Now we understand that even a very advanced tulpa-like thoughtform won't become a tulpa unless we allow it.