First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

Guest Reilyn-Alley

This thread is so anti-me that I filtered it out of my perception for a while. Yeah, not into inflating my post history unfortunately.

This adds to post count? I thought everything in games was excluded from that?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This adds to post count? I thought everything in games was excluded from that?

While it doesn't apply to the post count, you can look at every single post you ever made. Go to your User CP, click on your profile, and there's a link that searches for every post you wrote. I think we have posted more in forum games than anywhere useful unfortunately...

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Ranger, i think you took the 'less like normal people' statement out of context, Indigo was defending tulpas there saying he thought they should be white if they have their own account like the normal people they are.

The argument is that it's unnecessary and i would add all the good colors are taken. There are basically only a few colors that work with all color backgrounds, and i have stolen a lion's share myself. I wouldn't mind if others want to use them too though.

Ranger, i think you took the 'less like normal people' statement out of context, Indigo was defending tulpas there saying he thought they should be white if they have their own account like the normal people they are.

The argument is that it's unnecessary and i would add all the good colors are taken. There are basically only a few colors that work with all color backgrounds, and i have stolen a lion's share myself. I wouldn't mind if others want to use them too though.

I did pull that out of context, that's true. I'm sorry.

I don't want to go out of my way to say, "Hey everyone! Look at me I'm a Tulpa!" because that's not the reason I use blue text. If I ever come across that way I don't mean to.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Good morning??? It's night here! But good morning!