• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Two birds shall reign.

One is red, the other blue.

Two for one brain.

In one head, alternate hue.

This is the way of the bear*

*from the mind texts, Arc 7, Aft Library of the lords, secrion 77, shelf 46, book MXCVII**, chapter 765, paragraph 56iix, quatrain 475GH.

**To be handled only by the designated and anointed by dragonkin hybrids***, trained to read sub-language 000hhgf6-Dragon Tongue, world 3, southern continent.

***unnatural human-dragon covenant, supported only by Kindred magics.

Hm, alright, if I understand you correctly, you're saying I should pass on the way of the kuma

There are only two ways, kuma love or kuma loath. This is the way of the bear.

Great, then just find your way to the indoctrination chamber, and we'll get started. First we just need to check your nanoprobe levels, don't worry, if you're nanoprobe deficient, we can fix that.

I wanna color cooooode

Sure, feel free to have any of these random codes.

#123456, #654321, #abcdef, #fedcba, #abefdc

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

You can either use a default color or type in a hexidecimal code. All you have to do is type text or replace the hexadecimal tag with the name of a common color.

[color=#RRGGBB]This will change the text to the assigned hex color[/color]

Defaults:

this is color=redthis is color=orangethis is color=yellowthis is color=greenthis is color=bluethis is color=purplethis is color=pinkthis is color=brown this is color=transparent, or invisible text!

Hex colors:

All hex codes are #RRGGBB (Red, Green, Blue) and range from 00 to ff, 00 being no color and ff being full color. For example, #00ff00 is pure green and looks like this.

[color=#00ff00]This text will be green[/color]

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread