First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At least my feelings aren't repressed, also my only family left is my brother, everyone else is mou shindeiru.

Christmas is 24th here in Sweden. I'm not sure how common it for other countries to celebrate it on 24th.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

I don't know what we're doing on the 25th other than Christmas and Christmas dinner.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Gotta embrace the Christmas food. I'm curious to what people eat for Christmas as I've heard other places like USA has very different dishes compared to Sweden.

Hello, my name is Kurisutina, but people call me Kuri. I have two headmates who I care about and a loving family to be proud and happy for. Do I need to say more?

Other's from this system: Matsuri, Xarbern

I've never had Christmas dinner, that's not really a thing for me. I'm legit interested to go to a Christmas Eve service for the first time.

What does doing Christmas mean for you, Ranger?

My tradition is to be up early and get my stocking before my sister, wait around for my sister to wake up while eating a breakfast of pure candy (or bread) from my stocking, open presents, run to my room and take stock of my recently acquired possessions. Later in the day, drive over to my grandfather's house and acquire 20 bucks cash.

My grandfather had two-page spread article published in an international magazine. He has a copy, but my mom wanted to buy a copy and cut out his article and frame it for him. So we went to Barnes and Noble specifically to buy that magazine. My mom got distracted looking at some other books and put down the magazine at some point. Bought a book and walked out without the magazine. Went back the next day and it was either gone or not restocked. Oopsy. She also bought him one of those meat gift sets though, it's all good.

Christmas really isn't a Christian holiday anymore, for better or worse. My friend, clearly quoting a meme he'd some somewhere, told me that all Christmas songs fall under three categories: "It's Snowing", "Santa", or "Sexy Santa." I cannot believe my own reaction, but I was a little shocked and earnestly said, "What about Jesus??" Double oopsy. -J

The world is far, the world is wide; the man needs someone by his side. 

Our Thread