First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

Is it all a dream or did all of the endings actually happen at different times of the day?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've used the dream one in another game (except it was technically a video game being played in the player's sleep through the use of an external device in order to conduct a lucid dreaming experiment). What is going on in the game I'm making is

that two of the game series' characters (one of whom is basically me) have made a partnership deal to create the game itself. So, all endings are canon because this is a video game within the game universe.

y'all talking without me!

Here is something Cat posted in Discord-

[hidden]

[Cat] I didn't know I would be bothered by seeing my own name displayed as my username in a public discord server. I wondered if that was related to dysphoria or the fact I feel really dissociated from my own irl name.

I also thought about telling these guys about my feelings for being gender fluid or possibly even trans, and after looking at the memes they posted I decided that would be a hard no

[/hidden]

That's really clever Rouge, that's a far more satisfying explanation than time travel or parallel universes.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

About the explanation for the game:

In fact, the game even tells you this right from the beginning, with one of the characters even asking the player if they understand it's all a game. And the knockoff games are explained as being based on games created by the second developer of this one prior to its release. Two of the games endings even have the character version of me saying that they were getting too close to the development deadline, so instead revealed information of suspicious activity by the other developer, and saying that it would pass under the radar due to the lack of any major involvement from the other developer. This other developer hasn't had much of an important role in the series aside from he'll be getting an audio recording in another game, but this game's reveals show he'll be playing a much larger role in the future.

Using unfinished ideas as cannon, also genius

Meh, your story, you decide on what the developers develop first.

You didn't lol, that's awesome.

Cat likes to think of game ideas where she either incorporates tulpamancy, me, or the others into her game. They're just ambiguous game ideas for now, she doesn't have the skill-set to make them yet.