First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about R1C15 as a nickname? It's like R2D2, but with Cat and her 15 shades of Grey. Actually that makes a good system name. We need something other than "Cat's System"

I appreciate the effort, but there's three problems there. One, 1+15 = 16, you left off ...Cat I think... Two, my other headmates don't want to be called Gray's clones anymore, and three, I don't feel too comfortable being associated with being a robot.

We currently go with "the Shadow System", even though it sounds cheesy. For now, we are stuck with a necessary evil.

Miri has developed the habit of adding -nachu to everything. So the hideous name of ''Rangernachu''

I kind of like it, I bet is would sound better in a Japanese accent. Otherwise I would be "Ranger nacho".

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Or Pikachu alternate evo.

Edit: we joke about that a lot. New urge to have a Pikachu with that name.

Shouldn't Mirichu be an evolution for Raichu?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Mirichu, the legendary lightening Pokémon

Felicity, queen of electricity (because it rhymes)