First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

Just avoid the unsweetened baking chocolate, it's not good. Cat tested and approved.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some food tastes gets tastier when you know what to expect. When there were some sushi I had no idea what was inside, I found it to taste bad, but it became good when I learned what everything in it was

I frequently wonder if my perspective or placebo is what's affecting the flavor of food, but I tried eating pineapple over and over again and I still don't like it!

It would be pretty interesting if your personality affected the flavor of food itself, but I am more inclined to believe it's some kind of placebo.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

In our case, having someone else enjoy a food no one else enjoys as much only works if the body tolerates it. If the body says no, then it's a no for everyone.

Since Cat is switched-in, she won't tolerate me eating pears for very long. If I were to switch, maybe I wouldn't tolerate pineapples.

I don't think stuff tastes that different for any of us, just the senses giving different responses depending on who's switched in

Udonge is more sensitive to tastes but it's not like we taste things any different. Oh, fun thing once when we brought pick and chose candy and Udonge was switched in. She thought it was corn balls but it turned out to be romkulor, a chocolate ball filled with alcohol. She have a hard time with strong stuff like licorice candy, so imagine the shock when even the expectations wasn't aligned

[udongein] There shouldn't be any alcohol in candy! I'm always going to be paranoid when I'm about to eat some kind of chocolate marble. Blekh!