Azure Someone

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need more bitcoin
Dang it, messages just loaded in

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

None of you remember this post, probably. Well, I finally tried it and it was the most horrible, repulsive and bad tasting thing I've ever had in my life. 1/10 and the 1 is just because it's food.

I do remember that, and yeah, it's a major bummer.

Speaking of cake, Cat went to a family reunion yesterday and they had a beautiful cake on the table. I was really hoping to get a bite and then it was revealed to be VANILLA cake! After trying it, I realized that it was a weird pound cake, and it tasted really dry but also not for some reason? I was disappointed....

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

No, I'm the cake judge. I'm actually pretty picky about cake, Gray will eat anything.

I don't think I've had cake before. I need to make a list of foods Miri's had but I haven't. Sushi tastes really good, btw.