First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

(edited)
3 hours ago, Ranger said:

I don't know. I don't think I can compete with Lumi's system for being the ultimate tulpa.info veterans, but I may be around for awhile.

3 hours ago, Mirichu said:

I mean not much you can do when someone joined before you

Just going to point out that I didn't just join first - Cat and Ranger have been here for two years, while my system's been actively posting here for six. Plenty of members I knew really well stuck around for longer than basically any of you have so far, and they still ended up leaving. So I can't just assume anyone will stay for as long as us even if they think they will now. I'd be happy if you all did, though.

A common theme among dedicated members who eventually left nonetheless - Linkzelda, Cinemaphobe, Tulpa001 (and his host), etc. - is that they all said they were here looking for something or trying to learn, and eventually left when they felt the community didn't have any more to offer them. Aside from Switching and Imposition which I picked up in my first year here, I never really needed the forum to learn stuff - when I got here most community consensus already agreed with what I thought lol. 

I and my system have stayed because of what we have to offer the community, not the other way around. We like helping people, that's what the community "has to offer" for us. We're not gonna hit a point where we're like "Alright we've got our fill of helping people, the community has no more to offer". Life stuff could draw us away/take up enough time that we stop being 100% active literally every single day, but we're not going to leave-leave. If the forum becomes 99.9% dead we may just start checking for new posts once a day at absolute worst, I guess, but I can't see that happening for a pretty long time unless something weird happens.

Anyways I do believe some of you guys will actually end up sticking around longer than past members, mainly because you're here for the community aspect and not just to get answers/learn. But it's also completely okay to leave for the reasons those people did - as nice as it is to have veterans stick around, moving on from things is a normal and healthy thing for humans to do. I do still miss a lot of those veterans though

On 5/28/2020 at 1:04 PM, Ranger said:

The only problem is Gray developed mild food aversion to PB & J after eating nothing but PB & J  sandwiches for an entire semester or so.

My school lunch for 2.5 years straight was nothing but a PB&J sandwich and a bottle of juice, every single day.

I... still really like PB&J's, though I'm too lazy to make them since they're not that much food. I thoroughly enjoyed eating one every single day all the way through though lol.

Edited by Luminesce

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

Maybe this is a tamer place to post anyway.

Its activities varies based on who's active on the forum. Back when Bear and Someone were posting here every day, this thread filled up pretty quick

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk

@Felicity RavenlockeI don’t know how much I’ll be able to help, but I’ll do my best! ❤️

Oh wow @Luminesce 2014! That’s a long time.

Thanks @Mirichu ❤️

Wow my ipad is clunky. I hope this skill is applicable to something. Maybe frustration training.

How long did it take you for your tulpa to be vocal?

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

28 minutes ago, Samantha said:

How long did it take you for your tulpa to be vocal?

Akai took a while (can't remember how long) because she was the first tulpa, so it took longer. And Mirichu was vocal almost instantly, although her first -actually-her- memories she remembers are from 1-2 days after her creation, so pretty quick. I am assuming it was because the brain already knew how to do it.

(edited)

We're thinking majority in abstract concepts, although we can use mind-voice if we put energy into it and still something we can practice. Vocality for us has always been one of the most difficult at times and most likely contributed to lots of doubt and slowed progress. We can warm up with vocality and it becomes really good when we do co-fronting and engaging together, like joint typing or something

Edited by Matsuri

I think 6 days for Kanade-chan, then 2 for Cornelia, who I created second. Note that they weren't fully functional at that point, just vocal

We are
Uncannyfellow: host - 12/07/1992
Kanade: tulpa - 9/16/2018
Cornelia: tulpa - 9/31/2018
Nikki: soulbonded walkin - 5/6/2023

Thank you so much @Miri, @Matsuri, and @uncannyfellow ❤️

I want to think Daria is vocal, she *did* actually talk a few times but her use of tulpIsh is actually working well. 

What are your experiences with tulpish, whether you speak it or your tulpa or both?

I usually communicate in tulpish most of the time and I know both my tulpas would appreciate if I talked in mindvoice like they do. I don't why it feels like it takes more effort doing it in mindvoice, I am not very good at it lately unless it's short stuff, I struggle a tiny bit with long conversations. Tulpish is better.

21 minutes ago, Miri said:

I usually communicate in tulpish most of the time and I know both my tulpas would appreciate if I talked in mindvoice like they do. I don't why it feels like it takes more effort doing it in mindvoice, I am not very good at it lately unless it's short stuff, I struggle a tiny bit with long conversations. Tulpish is better.

How do you tulpish? I guess Daria is just cooler then me because I’m the sucker here trying to think like I always have with all these unnecessary words... maybe I can, but when I try, nothing happens. Idk? *confused noises intensify* 

Okay, so let me try to see what she’s doing with the brain. I ask her, “how are you today?”

pft... she just said “fine”. -.-

4 minutes ago, Samantha said:

How do you tulpish?

When you think about something, do you do it in literal words or is it more like concepts? tulpish for us is abstract thinking