First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

4 minutes ago, Samantha said:

If you don’t mind, what do you mean by this?

I don't think many singlets could really understand the pov of plurals, and that leads to a harder time reaching mutual understanding about that thing. I don't mean it's impossible, just a bit hard getting comfortable I can imagine

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

I'm not going to be active like this the whole day. Every so often I go on posting binges. Expect to see a giant post here or in LOTPW if you have any tulpa related questions

Also, the cBox is quieter

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

1 minute ago, Ranger said:

if you have any tulpa related questions

Essay on how to vanish from the front, pretty counterproductive

I remember the good old days when I actually thought maybe I wasn’t doing my part by posting enough... now I’m drowning. It’s good though, I wish I could keep up everywhere.

You don’t have to mention me here, I can follow this, but thanks for tagging memes in the other thread. 

@Bear what’s LOTPW? I forgot to ask.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

This is FOTPW (first one to post wins) the other is last one to post wins (LOTPW).

I thought you knew

(edited)
13 minutes ago, Miri said:

Essay on how to vanish from the front, pretty counterproductive

So the interesting thing here is what you said earlier about your headmates and also your situation in general: Everyone is around all of the time, and what's causing problems is you being around despite the fact bodily control wise you're in tulpa position. In other words, you have a partial switch.

I'm hopeful an opportunity to practice meditation will help, but otherwise I think it's worth exploring this connection further. I don't think my advice completely applies given that everyone in this system can go inactive.

Even though I wondered if it was the source of the problem, I don't think that's the case. Akai also gets you as her FBI agent when she fronts, right? And you never had a situation where Akai got stuck talking to Mirichu or vise versa? Switching out should feel like being Akai where she's maybe not super close to the front but still chatty and aware of what's happening.

I'm not sure if Akai is also an FBI agent. If she is, then the issue isn't switching related, it's 24 hour tulpa related. If not, then switching fully may not lead to inactivity, but at the very least you won't be an FBI agent anymore.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

(edited)

Nah, the god of scoreboards (Jean-luc) has abandoned this world and we are stuck in a nihilistic void, competing only to convince ourselves we've won when that may never be the case

Edited by Tanaka Kanade

I'm Uncannyfellow's tulpa. I share his head with my sister Cornelia

[Our PR] [Break dem Rules]

10 minutes ago, Ranger said:

Even though I wondered if it was the source of the problem, I don't think that's the case. Akai also gets you as her FBI agent when she fronts, right? And you never had a situation where Akai got stuck talking to Mirichu or vise versa? Switching out should feel like being Akai where she's maybe not super close to the front but still chatty and aware of what's happening.

One thing is for sure, I feel more dissociated and less there whenever Mirichu is focusing on Akai, it's just that as soon as I notice something is happening (be it feeling like vanishing or falling asleep) I automatically come back. It happens randomly too, me suddenly 'waking up' and not remembering experiencing Mirichu talking or doing something, yet she did. I don't know why this happens tho, and also, reaching the level when I actually start to 'fade away' seems super hard.

Akai as a FBI agent feels different, she requires attention to think or talk (unless there's a trigger) while I don't. So she stays aware of what's going on, but isn't processing anything or thinking on her own, unlike me and my dozens of intrusive thoughts annoying Mirichu.

@Miri

It sounds like Akai goes to 'watcher position' and you stay in co-fronting position. Co-fronting isn't a true switch as multiple head-friends are up front, there's always one further ahead and others in that position can fall back to active tulpa position where they might react but don't have any association to the body. They can speak out, but won't take control. Posession is like co-fronting.

You probably have been momentarily in some of these positions, but you keep jumping forward to steal front.

Ashley did that, acting like a front stuck host of sorts, when we were first learning to switch. I had to put up a sign to stop her from stealing front every time she spoke. It only bothered me because fast switching at that time was slightly disorienting, for like half a second. It doesn't do that anymore. She might switch in to type a message, and I may go to any other position. By default it's just staying co-front or I might go to tulpa position, or even watcher. By choice I can go way back where I even dissociate from senses, but as I said before, memories get sketchy then. I get 'experience' without memories, but there's enough 'stuff' to be a fulfilling experience. Memories stick near front. Dormancy has no experience or memories.