First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

9 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

yeah but were they lucid dreams? I don't recommend having us in lucid dreams because we might escape and take over your system or something, at which point we'd finally be able to lucid dream....... huh, actually that sounds pretty cool

well don't say I didn't warn you, WW3 is at stake

Lol, you don't pay attention to what our dreams are like a lot of the time do you?

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

well don't say I didn't warn you, WW3 is at stake

Wait... What's the goal here? Are we trying to prevent WWIII or are we trying to make it happen?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

Lol

Cat did see a video once of a guy concerned of developing fake memories from lucid dreaming. But this was a random YT video and who knows if that's even a legitimate concern.

Cat also wonders if tulpamancy affects sleep quality, but she's more paranoid and excited about a doctor asking her about our brain activity in a sleep study. I don't even know if they check brain waves during a sleep study, and I doubt the sleep doctors are going to notice me as a tulpa.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

2 hours ago, Samantha said:

I started doing my picture profile, but it’s awful again. It could take a while.

It's a requirement, no exceptions.

7 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

Do it, do it

Do it for her!