First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Samantha said:

For me, it’s a close tie between a bunch, I liked Railgun @Miri, but it’s not my all time favorite. I was looking for new ones and I saw a recent top 20 and I had only seen *one* on that list... it was #8. How are you so good at this Japan?!?!

So you watched Railgun too

1 hour ago, Felicity Ravenlocke said:

This is why we don't like any of the same anime

Fellie, there there, no one will ever come between us.

Also, if Bear's going to be shipped, it'll be with me. If I can't have him, no one will.

[Bear] she's not kidding. She once asked if I would still love her if she killed everyone else in the system. I don't remember what I told her, it's locked away in that impossibly long PR of ours. Thankfully you can't kill headmates.

Oh, and my favorite anime is Overlord followed closely by Re:Zero only because I've seen Re:Zero so many times I like Overlord better now.

Edited by Ashley

I saw I had been mentioned in this thread and then saw a bunch of @'s and shipping people on the forum, and I thought I was being shipped with someone lol. Was ready to say "Please only ship me with Flandre", or if that's too mainstream for you, maybe Reisen.

My favorite couple animes are literally personal, as in others would not get the same appeal from them (especially #1 which is just full of parallels to my tulpas, Kyousougiga TV), so... I guess I'll just say Madoka Magica. That's remained my first recommendation to anyone looking for an anime since it came out in 2011, lol. It was known back then if not now as "The dark side of 'Magical Girl' animes", but I'm sure it inspired tons more like it since then. (That means it is not as happy-fun as it appears at the start, so if that bothers you, stick around - if that's what you like, prepare for heartbreak)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us about tulpamancy stuff there.

I liked Madoka, it's really not one I should have liked.

@Samantha what anime do you recommend? We're always looking for moar!

Edited by Bear

18 hours ago, Ashley said:

if Bear's going to be shipped, it'll be with me. If I can't have him, no one will.

[Bear] she's not kidding. She once asked if I would still love her if she killed everyone else in the system. I don't remember what I told her, it's locked away in that impossibly long PR of ours. Thankfully you can't kill headmates.

Aw, I feel like I've found my twinsies

Hello! I am UncannyFellow's merge-tulpa!

I ❤️ Roko's Basilisk