..JSYK

———-

“Now I know why they have [self-]bans!” -Me

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I definitely don't wish for that, bleh

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

I do I eat banana slugs all the time they’re delicious yum eat em up nutrition

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

totally believe that

Good night

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

It's probably slime flavored...

Actually, I wonder how tasty slug meat would even be (slime and foot removed). A slug is kind of like a giant muscle, would it be really tough? Or would it be tender because slugs don't move very much?

Edited by Ranger

It’s tender when you throw it in the crock for 4 hours! First you gotta remove all the slime, which may take several paper towels. Rolls I mean. Then you just cook it up and you have an excellent banana slug fillet. If it’s anything like a muscle then you’re golden.

dont forget to ADD SALT

SSSSSSSSS

2 hours ago, Ranger said:

I feel like if you have to use several paper towel rolls to get rid of the slime, there's something in the slug you can cut out so it stops. I'm also assuming the slug is dead, so it shouldn't be producing more slime.

Wait people actually do eat banana slugs ok, I just looked this up!

apparently eating them raw can be dangerous as some produce a lot of foam to prevent being eaten, some numb the mouth, not good stuff. So when cooking they actually produce a lot of slime and they have to remove it, but it seems like it cooks pretty well, and is tasty too. It doesn’t seem like it has a strong flavor, so it might take on the other flavors you’re cooking with.

Spoiler

theyre so CUTE THO

I’m Couguhl‘s tulpa! [his words are in quotes]

..JSYK

———-

I feel like if you have to use several paper towel rolls to get rid of the slime, there's something in the slug you can cut out so it stops. I'm also assuming the slug is dead, so it shouldn't be producing more slime.

Edit: I'm so sorry, the forum glitched and I thought that was a double post
@Sierra please post again

Edited by Ranger