First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

Azure Someone

Quick post!

I wanted to grab this slot before Bear noticed, sorry.

Edited by Ranger

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• Replies 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, ruleofthumb said:

Idk hopefully they’ll eventually learn if they keep failing, or at least give up, but they have a bad memory, so they might forget their experiences and try again.

I’m not too worried. I think they’ll try for a day or two and give up. But, that probably isn’t good for you either. They don’t eat enough as it is.

Hopefully.

I would be concerned if they were trying to find an excuse to satisfy an underlying eating disorder... If you haven't already tried, may not hurt to tell them to ask their doctor about this sort of thing.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

6 minutes ago, Bear said:

thumb_when-theres-so-much-contradicting-

The trick is to remember that very few things are likely to give you cancer

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

@Bear 👍

If you haven't already tried, may not hurt to tell them to ask their doctor about this sort of thing.

Stone: I’ve tried. They’re afraid of doctors. I asked them if they have anybody to advocate for them. They said no. I asked them if they could talk to a doctor over the phone. They are non-verbal so no. I feel like I have nothing else to do and what makes me more frustrated is that because they have a semi-popular youtube channel and gaming presence, they have a bunch of sycophants that never question them and wish them luck when they say they’re going to do something that will hurt themselves or others.

Someday

Actually, I think everything can give you cancer. Only in high doses or too many doses over time.

Or something like that idk.

Stone: I’ve tried. They’re afraid of doctors. I asked them if they have anybody to advocate for them. They said no. I asked them if they could talk to a doctor over the phone. They are non-verbal so no. I feel like I have nothing else to do and what makes me more frustrated is that because they have a semi-popular youtube channel and gaming presence, they have a bunch of sycophants that never question them and wish them luck when they say they’re going to do something that will hurt themselves or others.

I'm sorry, that's terrible. You definitely ran the whole 900 yards for them, if anything bad happens it isn't your fault.

Edited by Ranger

Well at that point you should be far more worried about the obesity giving you heart problems than of cancer

I live in a castle and have two tulpas, Kanade-chan and Uncannyfellow

Obesity is bad, but starving yourself isn't good either

This kind of thing can be really hard.