Jaina: Tulpa 💍 

(Raccoon Queen 🦝👸)

👨‍👩‍👧‍👦Dain and Nova

Aggrok: Tulpa Void Dragon

Viktor: 🐺

[DeviantArt]

(edited)

Use the force.

This is what we should be telling all new Tulpamancers.

Edited by Bear

I refer to Gray as Cat/Gray, even off the forum. I used to call him Gray/real name, but we decided it would be safer to use our forum handles. Gray is pretty dissociated from his real name at this point, but if we do decide to move it with a name change, Gray would get to use his old name as his in-person you-know-he's-plural name.

The last time my name was pronounced wrong, I don't think I bothered correcting them even though they were not even close.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

pretty much no one in our system has called Lumi by his real name since like 2014, we got REALLY used to calling him Lumi

probably gonna stay that way, since when we're switched we usually have to consider the body's name our name too, so it makes more separation between Lumi and "our" name, though Lumi still considers it his name (but is perfectly fine with Lumi)

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't speak to many on a day to day basis, most call me Bear, most at work call me by my legal name, we never used that as a rule in-system. I wanted to use Bear, but early on saying "bear" spawned an intrusive bear thoughtform. When that finally stopped, it ws Bear all the way down. There are a couple people who I never told to call me Bear because in very formal work settings I can tell they're looking down at me like, "you call yourself Bear, so then, the obvious question is, why are you gay?"

I'm straight as straight can get but cutsie nicknames are gay to them I guess. Look, I didn't even come up with that. It could as easily been moose or bunny.

(edited)

I feel like a gay person going by the nickname "Bear" is a little on-the-nose, but maybe we've just not been in gay communities

also we really don't like when things like that are ruined by stereotypes/association - our (pretty dang normie) friend a couple days ago was saying his friend told him his music tastes were "bi music" because apparently bisexuals like the music he's into, and he's very obviously straight, and it's like... really? that's how you want to describe his music tastes? so dumb

we would never have assumed you were gay if we met you IRL and you went by the nickname Bear, we'd just assume you thought it was a cool name and you liked identifying with the general concepts "bear" brings to mind

Edited by Lucilyn

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

3 hours ago, Lucilyn said:

also we really don't like when things like that are ruined by stereotypes/association - our (pretty dang normie) friend a couple days ago was saying his friend told him his music tastes were "bi music" because apparently bisexuals like the music he's into, and he's very obviously straight, and it's like... really? that's how you want to describe his music tastes? so dumb

Funny anecdote about Phil: Most of the music he listens to is the kind of rock you'd expect from someone who looks/acts like him: Metal, grunge, alternative, etc. But there's this other side to him where sometimes he gets in the mood to listen to dance-pop that many people associate with being gay. I'm talking Lady Gaga, Madonna, Kylie Minogue, etc. I'm actually very proud that he has absolutely no shame about it either. 🙂 It's the same mentality that lets him talk out loud to me in public. He's not afraid of people thinking he's a bit of an oddball. I find that trait admirable, and a little cute! 😄

I think it's silly to say "X music is for Y people". You like what you like! You wouldn't expect someone like me to love hair metal, yet I do! 😁

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

Bear has been usurped and misappropriated by the plus-sized, hairy, older, gay men community and I for one am outraged by this atrocity. I'm calling Al Sharpton rn, I'm super serious! This is the toxic gaymeninity (patriarchy?) Yeah.