Azure Someone

First One to Reach 1,000 posts wins!

16 minutes ago, Mirichu said:

GOD IF THAT'S YOUR ART

😭 I wish I wish I wish! But it’s not... 😔

You can see the originals in my PR. It took me literally an hour to ‘fix them’ just so they’re somewhat like Daria and I.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-

3 minutes ago, Samantha said:

😭 I wish I wish I wish! But it’s not... 😔

You can see the originals in my PR. It took me literally an hour to ‘fix them’ just so they’re somewhat like Daria and I.

Even though you didn't draw the base images, I'm still impressed by the edits you made. They feel really natural and made it hard to tell if the edits were part of the original work or not. I hope I get good enough with image editing to get there some day.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay!

Posted (edited)

[Misha] Honestly, even getting the smile right is impressive, ooo and the hair too. That's remarkably similar to one of SheShe's references in terms of the pose of the original. Very cute! ♡

We welcome you to the elite group of people who care enough to put up a pfp. 

[Ashley] Now you made us want to change our pfps to be more like that style and less like pogs. -.-    

Edited by Misha

Yeah, the avatars and especially the edits you did are really good. Digital manipulation like that is definitely within the realm of possibility for me to learn and get good at, despite actually-creating-art not being so. Maybe I should consider watching some Photoshop tutorials.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:28 PM, Tanaka Kanade said:

I think your new avatar looks neato, Samantha

On 7/31/2020 at 6:44 AM, Ranger said:

Even though you didn't draw the base images, I'm still impressed by the edits you made. They feel really natural and made it hard to tell if the edits were part of the original work or not.

On 7/31/2020 at 6:42 PM, Luminesce said:

Yeah, the avatars and especially the edits you did are really good.

Tytyty ❤️❤️❤️ !!!

I still want to do proper ones, but I also have anime to watch. I just started watching The Ancient Magus’s Bride and it’s soooo gooood.

What’s your favorite anime?

For me, it’s a close tie between a bunch, I liked Railgun @Miri, but it’s not my all time favorite. I was looking for new ones and I saw a recent top 20 and I had only seen *one* on that list... it was #8. How are you so good at this Japan?!?!

I’ll just say MHA, I can’t reveal my ultra embarrassing tastes in romance anime at this time. AMB qualifies just barely.

Superfluous heart activate! 💖 -shwing-