[Training] Visualization Practice Thread

• 1 year later...
  • Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Walking deeper into the dense forest, the path turns to forest litter and the crunch of leaves under your feet sounds like the loud crunching of an enormous beast, feasting on the bones of his prey. As the wind blows through the forest, you can hear the beast breathing, feel his warm breath on your face; the moistened air frizzes your hair. As you continue, soon the air becomes stale and oppressive and the deeper you go, the trees close in on the path as if warning you of impending doom.

I also seen this effect on the stylish mexican backpacks and look really nice on it.

There's a flash of light ahead, then suddenly you're free; the trees clear, and a large meadow opens before you, spotted with tiny white daises and dandelions. The smell of jasmine, lilac and everything green catches your breath with an unmistakable essence of spring.

You look back to the tiny path in the dense forest and think, ‘we’re not going back that way.’ looking around, the mountain looms to your right, and the meadow dissapears over a ridge ahead.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Spoiler
On 12/21/2018 at 8:26 PM, Bear said:

1. Realness % 0 being nothing, 100% being perfect reality.

2. How was it?

3. Quickly summarize your feelings, what was the limo ride like?  

4. Could you smell that chocolate?

5. What was the fountain like?

6. What about that staircase, where could it lead?

7. Were you worried about what you'd find?

8. Did you smell the flowers?

9. Did you look out the balcony? Go on and do that.

10. How good are the memories of this one?

(0% what memories? To 100% you mean that wasn't real?)

We did the first one so far! We enjoyed it! 

1: Somewhere around 50% it was really immersive and a lot of parts were pretty realistic. I noticed when I wasn't focusing on certain aspects it would get blurry or the pacing of something would be weird. Examples being: When I looked at one of the people walking by they became detailed, but when I stopped paying attention to them they became blurry. Or when I looked at the car t looked like it was moving really fast, but it wasn't.

2: It was fun! The limo ride was my favorite part because being in transportation vehicles is very relaxing to me. My partner enjoyed getting to the apartment.

3: Basically number 2. I felt very relaxed. 

4: Kind of, I definitely tasted the chocolate. 

5: Assuming you're talking about the mermaid statues. I saw two bronze mermaid statues that looked like the water would be pouring out of their mouths, but actually they were holding two large pitchers that poured water. I hope that is a good enough explanation. Sitting there with my partner was nice!

6: I thought it just lead to three different floors each being a lobby, lol.

7: I was more focused on the elevator ride than what was going on. I decided something bad was happening, though.

8: No, but in the lobby I did touch a fake plant. 

9: I didn't think of it as a balcony. More like two windows that go from the floor to the ceiling. I did look out and saw the main plaza and kind of where we came from.

10: I don't really know how to put a percentage on it. I remembered the moments I took a second to look around or chat with my partner somewhat vividly. They don't have any of the sensations I had during it (Like eating the chocolate) but I can remember them pretty well.

• 6 months later...

Cats love to roll around in rotten fruit so I'm not even surprised.

More to come once host learns to draw better

Spoiler

inb4 never

Super Girls don't cry