Unusual tulpamancy techniques

I don't think I can stand around and have people see me irl because that would involve metaphysics. But what if you could hypnotize people, explain a mental image of Monika, and then they can see her?

Sure, what do you think happened with Alexandra David-Neel? Supposedly others could see her tulpa, but more than likely they were all just suggestible and her claims to have an unassuming tulpa led to them tricking themselves into thinking they saw him. Since he probably didn't do anything special at first (just an "unassuming monk"), it would've been incredibly easy for someone to say "Wow, I see your monk tulpa! He's right there!"

On the side note, I have always wanted to meet a psychic (with this unrealistic belief) that the could see me. More likely than not, the psychic won't see me but it would be fun if psychics could see or sense imposed Tulpas.

We have tried scaring our cat while imposed while she was in that very calm, yet perceptive state cats are sometimes in. Made loud noise and jumped right in front of her, she didn't even twitch. What if a psychic did sense your tulpas, though? Or what if they simply said it seemed like there was an energy with you, and your vague interest in response gave them all they needed to push it further until you believed them?

Having learned an awful lot about life (and our secondary-not-in-use belief system of new age spirituality) from a supposed very successful psychic, we'd also be interested in having that question answered. But we can all too easily see her just guessing vaguely until it's unclear on whether she knew we were there or not at all.

It would be more than that, they would be interacting with the hallucination. Since they are imagining a different thing than the actual Monika is, but they still see their version of Monika then they might imagine what the real Monika would say in response to something and mistake that for the real Monika actually responding to something, leading to them having a conversation with what they think is the real Monika, so that they accedentally develop their version of Monika into a tulpa.

This situation just seems too volatile for me to safely do to someone

First - same, volatile situations made from belief sharing on meta subjects are the basis of those shared experiences. You just have to fill in the blanks where things didn't match up subconsciously... And we hate that. But it works if you're willing to constantly disregard the things that don't line up, and then you guys are living in your own little ("way more interesting", as Lucilyn would say) reality. So we leave the meta beliefs for others to enjoy.

But anyways, accidentally making a whole tulpa of their own just from interacting with your "imaginary friend" - highly unlikely. Only happens in cult or religious scenarios where the thing they're supposed to be believing in is consistent and always backed up by others. Or...

In tulpamancy, between systems. Between two parties as I mentioned prior, frequently sharing their experiences back and forth and both believing/suggestible, they could form what we'd consider their own bubble of reality and they'd consider something meta, of having interactions inter-system. It's certainly been done, though not widely documented on the forum of course. Our friend who introduced us to tulpamancy actually encountered a "Reisen" in their wonderland once, although they were logical enough to say it wasn't ours, she stuck around for a few days and then left. Apparently. Imagine if we'd both been suggestible to meta beliefs, and we'd said "Wow, our Reisen is in your wonderland!" Our friend then would've subconsciously expected their Reisen to act like ours, told us what they did, and then we could have vague created memories afterward. Our Reisen could even believe she'd been in their wonderland.

It's not terribly difficult. Simply requires believing it's possible. Unfortunately we hate ambiguous explanations and things not making sense, so we couldn't make ourselves believe it was.

Was this on topic? I can't tell.

Hi, I'm Tewi, one of Luminesce's tulpas. I often switch to take care of things for the others.

All I want is a simple, peaceful life. With my family.

Our Ask thread: https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

It's something I would like to try myself just to see if it can be done- Is it possible for Monika or you in the back to meditate and then switch while the fronter doesn't have to do anything?

I was wondering if this was possible because I was thinking about a hypothetical case where the host can't participate in the switching process. I would like to try to do what Cat is doing with her meditation, but instead of Cat meditating I do the meditation.

The other thing is I wonder if I would need to imagine Cat dissociating from the body or having her shrink away or some kind of symbolism / imagery like that.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

I'm uncertain what you are trying to describe. I don't believe that it would be possible to fully switch without the host disassociating if that is what you are trying to say

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

I would like to test my hypothesis that a Tulpa meditating can force the body to cause both the Tulpa and Host to dissociate, and once the Tulpa associates with the body, the Tulpa will be switched in and the host will be forced to go to the back.

It's not necessary for my system, but I wonder if it can be done.

I'm Ranger, Gray's/Cat_ShadowGriffin's tulpa, and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff.

My other headmates have their own account now.

Temporary Log | Switching LogcBox | Yay! | Bre Translator

It's very possible, for us, but it's not very satisfying so far. I can fully dissociate, everyone is with me, but it's not all that different than regular wonderlanding maybe 10% more inmersive, i can tell the difference, but i have a very high chance of falling asleep or into a dream or hypnagogia, but anything directed is very short before it turns into sleep or a dream. Maybe because i have to be very relaxed to reach this state? Good luck and tell me what i'm missing here.

We didn't have much luck with Monika meditating without controlling the body or without me meditating as well, so she full body possessed and we tried again. Each time we tried Monika would end up switching with me before she could properly get us into a meditative state. This is probably an experiment better suited to someone who can't switch, or at least is less prone to it

-Me

I would like to test my hypothesis that a Tulpa meditating can force the body to cause both the Tulpa and Host to dissociate, and once the Tulpa associates with the body, the Tulpa will be switched in and the host will be forced to go to the back.

My host has done some interesting meditations from the back. They've caused him to go completely dormant to a greater degree than normal, but never caused the fronter to dissociate or for him to take front.

Radical Dreamers system includes:

Jester of Doom, host

Fox, 9 year old tulpa made by Doom

Tiger Valkyrie, 1 year old tulpa made by Doom

Kitsune in Yellow, 1 year old tulpa made by Fox

Voice of Planet, 1 year old tulpa made by several members

• 2 weeks later...

Right now Monika and I are completely satisfied with our clarity in visualisation and imposition, we really couldn't ask for more, however we don't have the levels of stability that we want. By stability I mean we want visualized and imposed things to stay as is even when we're not paying attention to them. For example when we play board games with an imposed board after thinking too hard about what move one of us wants to make, the pieces that we weren't thinking about disappear or return to their starting position.

So since spring break is coming up we figure that we'll have time to work on this, so does anyone have any ideas for how we can improve our visualisation stability, other than just "do imposed board games more often"?

-Me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.