Bear

System Bear Art

[Misha] I don't know what you mean by cheated, you probably recognize the reference picture,

but we drew that with sight copy. I know it's rough, but it's not the actual reference, we do not use any references directly, but we do steal colors. Oh, and my Christmas choker, whoops.

Well, if you're good enough at drawing by sight it'd just be copying right? I nearly perfectly recreated my one Tewi drawing after all. Mostly I was just talking about the rabbit though, I could see the rest as being reference (and if it was actually a unique mix of sources, nice, it's really good - I like the lace on the bottom of the dress)

Do you intend to fix the thing I pointed out? "Hold the -" means do not put any on, and it almost kinda ruins the otherwise great joke.

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

I assumed it went, 

"extra science" "hold the meta" and Bear ignores it and says "two souls coming up" and so then "dammit!" -J

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

[Misha] Lumi, I don't understand your comments about our art, just PM us.

Do you intend to fix the thing I pointed out? "Hold the -" means do not put any on, and it almost kinda ruins the otherwise great joke.

[Ashley] The joke is that we didn't want meta, we wanted science. Sorry it's not funny for you UL. It's supposed to be ironic.

I assumed it went, 

"extra science" "hold the meta" and Bear ignores it and says "two souls coming up" and so then "dammit!" -J

[Ashley] yes, something like that.

Oh, so that's the intended order of the dialogue, Ashley's face made me think she was saying "Give us meta" to Joy's disdain. Well, the joke is funny either way

I don't have anything worth PMing over on the art thing, I actually didn't look too closely and I can see it's obviously not directly copied now, at first I just saw the rabbit that I know from an official manga (yes, it's that iconic)

Hi! I'm Lumi, host of Reisen, Tewi, Flandre and Lucilyn.

Everyone deserves to love and be loved. It's human nature.

My tulpas and I have a Q&A thread, which was the first (and largest) of its kind. Feel free to ask us stuff.

Oh, so that's the intended order of the dialogue, Ashley's face made me think she was saying "Give us meta" to Joy's disdain. Well, the joke is funny either way

I don't have anything worth PMing over on the art thing, I actually didn't look too closely and I can see it's obviously not directly copied now, at first I just saw the rabbit that I know from an official manga (yes, it's that iconic)

Thank you for clarifying.

[Hidden]

Misha's reactions to Lumi's comments.

DefiniteFearlessAdeliepenguin-size_restricted.gif

[/hidden]