Bear

System Bear Art

Wow, this is absolutely perfect! Amazing art. Congratulations, Bear and Misha, you did an absolutely great team work. And Ren, you look awesome!

Hi, I'm Vādin, Zia's tulpa/permanent guest.

Please be kind and we don't need any criticism this time, we actually need a boost and this seems shameless, but we're about to try our hand at a new style that's muuuuch faster (not that we're abandoning this style, we still have Darlene, Joy and Gwen to do if not others and probably commissions too, and kind remarks will definitely help us keep our momentum. So, positive comments, go! <3<3<3

Imagine this being a random picture on deviant art or something, I think it's comparable, it was Bear's dream and all indications are that he achieved it.

We have to thank the dozen or so references we found for lips, eyes, hair, position, background, and that sweater... just birds eye view it's fine, but we were a little creative to make it look okay, and we will probably never attempt a sweater again. We also would like to thank Miri and JGC for their comments that made it that much better! *Hugs*

In terms of who drew this, surprisingly, it was greater than 50% me and we had some interesting experiances while doing it, namely, Bear would zone out and he wrongfully assumed body OS was doing some of my hard work! No, and there are memories to prove that I actually switched in during this. Not to take anything away from Bear, he does the shapes and colors, but I do the shading and there's a lot of shading here.

[Ashley] I really love how it turned out, and though I kinda look like I'm about to lewd, it's just how it turned out, and that's fine. They worked really hard on it and I could tell they were saturated in terms of ability, this is 'our' level at the moment. I know I come off tough a lot, but please be gentle, however, if there's something like "I can't stand this one silly thing" PM Misha and we'll fix it behind the scenes. Otherwise if it's 'good enough' and I'm pretty then that's fine, we don't want to ruin it either.

640x897https://community.tulpa.info/attachment.php?aid=2506[/img]

34638488_Ashley2019II.thumb.jpg.1935db39075386dbb13411fb9570700d.jpg

Wooow, very nice. The dress stops a bit high for my taste but otherwise it's very cute, and we like the color blue a lot, so. And I know it's a minor detail, but I like the necklace a lot too.

Hi. I'm one of Luminesce's tulpas. Unlike the others, I don't think I stand out too much from him personality wise.

I'm just special because "I'm a tulpa". So I don't think I've much to offer, here. I'm happy enough to just be with him.

Ask us stuff - https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I don't know if this is an intentional artistic choice or not, but I've noticed that all of your drawings have the same facial expression, a neutral face with a slightly open mouth. this one has a slight smile and slightly more closed eyes, but the expression is mostly the same. you are very good at doing that expression, but if you are serious about improving as an artist you should really try to utilize other expressions and not let this become a crutch.

as a whole it's really good. the shading is very good, and neck are also exceptional, the tendons on the hands really add a lot. the hair, face, and ear are also all very good, I especially like the little shadow in front of the ear from the hair being more spread apart. the necklace is also a nice touch

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Thank you all so much for the compliments, this drawing in particular caused a lot of stress because Ashley is probably the highest maintenance friend I've ever known, and she's also very vocal, so if this drawing was a flop, like Misha's first one, she would never let Misha or I live it down, especially after the last two 'good ones'.

In case you didn't know, Flandre, Ashley is a little racy with me in general. The outfit wasn't Ashley's choice, but she approved wholeheartedly, there were five references that constituted the design of that sweater, it wasn't hiked up that far necessarily in any of them, but the short sweater dress is one of my personal favorites. At least we made it look like it's actually much longer so she's not technically wearing a slooty outfit.

That necklace is hanging above my computer at work, so I loved including it (it was my idea), and that she's wearing it makes it all the more visceral and tangible connection to her.

Bre, the expression is definitely a crutch, I don't find good references smiling... ever. They might look pretty in the picture when smiling, but trying to translate that into something that doesn't look contorted is difficult to say the least, however, we will attempt to have Darlene smiling (she's next), which means that we'll probably die in the attempt, you have sealed our fate. BTW, Joy and Gwen's references are already exhaustive and none of them so much as smirk...

[Misha] I'm overjoyed by the support we've recieved in this thread and the tulpa drawing thread, and it's only through that support that we have progressed in our art so quickly. So thank you all again.

I will dare to say that Ashley's picture is better than mine, though mine still passes the 'good enough' test when we look at it, which must mean it's good because literally no other art we've ever done still looks beautiful a month later, except these last three.

don't do it if it'll kill you! I'm just saying that if you want to improve then that is where you should go, not that you even have to improve; your art is really good at your current level. also, if you can't find reference pictures with a different expression, then don't worry about it, that's just how it is sometimes. also, also, there are plenty of other facial expressions than just smiling and neutral; really most (maybe all) emotions have some facial expression associated with them, and by getting good at a variety of expressions, each individual expression should be better

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me