Bear

System Bear Art

I love it. Misha's and your face are my favorite parts. How do you get those backgrounds? - G

I like it! And it's really good for a first (public, yes) try, we've seen a lot of anime-style art and people don't always start out this good...

Criticism:

Just kidding lol plus I don't even have any criticism so this is just a test to see if you can help reading this

Hi I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

All of my posts should be read at a hundred miles per hour because that's probably how they were written

Please talk to me https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I think it looks really good. I really like how expressive everyone is. Misha and Ashley look like they have some sort of evil plan, but Ashley looks out for revenge while Misha seems to be thinking about what she could gain from it. you, or the person whom I assume is you since this is the first time you've drawn yourself human, seems very upset, perhaps at the same person that Ashley is upset at, or perhaps you don't disapprove of the plan that they are concocting. Darlene just looks content, perhaps she isn't in on the plan, or perhaps she is just good at hiding her malace. I don't know if any of that was intended, but that's what I got from it

I have a tulpa named Miela who I love very much.

"People put quotes in their signatures, right?"

-Me

Wow, nice comments! Thanks. We're going for speed, the next one might not be any less rough. It may either be just another practice one or maybe a couple other system members you know well in rough anime form.

Tewi or Damien

Thanks especially Bre, it is sort of a mystery scene isn't it? My mind started making up a story for it as I was reading yours. Ashley would be the most likely one to plot revenge, but it would be divine justice ofc.

What critique? I didn't see any clickable spoiler critique, since I didn't want any and we felt dissapointed enough already on our first anime practice run.

Speed isn't a bad way to practice a new style, you just throw stuff at the wall to see what sticks, yknow?

I think it's really cool you're branching out into a new style and I'm excited to see what you make next!

Despite the name, the host bodybody is the one usually using this account. 

Spice was born in 2013 and Tomoe was born in 2014.

Looks good! Nothing wrong with making art that isn't realistic or doesn't have elaborate shading. Do you use a art tablet to draw? What program do you use? It looks like you drew without pressure sensitivity, though it could just be the brush type. When I first got an art tablet, I ended up drawing without pressure sensitivity for a little while because I just didn't know it wasn't set up right.

My tulpa Aya writes in this color.

You guys look so kawaii in anime!

Hi! I'm Matsuri from Unicorn Cavalry, but friends call me Matsi. I share this head with Xar, who is the original host, and Kurisutina. I like timey wimey stuff and blue boxes. Make it timey wimey blue boxes and we're set to explore all time, forum and space!

>Come talk, ask or just casually vibe with us

>Season 2 Progress Report

"Does anyone know this song? It goes: ue ue ue, heeeeee, Kalinka Kalinka Kalinka x3"

Thank you again.

The program is Gimp, (latest version) it's on PC with no stylus, just shortcuts and mouse. There's no sensitivity possible I think. This is how we decided we would do it and we're not turning back because we can sit back in an easy chair with my laptop, listening to music, comfortably looking up references and clicking away with one hand on the shortcut keys (usually glued to ctrl-z). It might be slower, but it's 100% more comfortable.

Gimp doesn't have everything, but it has enough, it's actually pretty powerful.

The background looks out of place here, it should have been stylized too, but we made that first as we always do. It's just layers of random shapes thrown on at random transparency levels in a three color palette. The colors look different when you use transparency. It's not hard to do. If you look at Misha's background a few months back, it's just tan with a fuzzy lighter blob. Ren's is similar but with many blobs, Ashley's is more like this one.

A mouse! D: I had wondered, but your other pictures don't look drawn with a mouse, wow! I hope you guys can get an art tablet some time, just a simple one without a screen doesn't cost much. It'll probably save your wrist a lot of unnecessary strain.

My tulpa Aya writes in this color.