Apollo Fire

GAT Recruitment Thread

The initial applications have closed, now the .info staff will discuss and decide on the potential GAT members. New applicants may still post, of course, but their status as a GAT member will be decided upon by the GAT itself once it has been re-established.

I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are RadioPiano, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2

I am Zeldashu, the administrator of Chinese community, and have been committed to the development of Chinese community. I hope to join GAT, because I think it is a valuable learning opportunity. I always want to know the review standards and procedures of foreign guide in person.

I have been exposed to tulpa for two years, and have a rough understanding of the culture of different tulpa communities and how tulpa's spread in the world occurs. Unfortunately, most of the translated materials in our community are still in 2015. I hope to get in touch with the latest guide in the first time through this opportunity, and then help our community.

In the same way, I hope that my participation will lead to more communication between different communities.

Ranger, AZ, Kitsune, and Breloomancer were approved to join the GAT (we limited it to 7 members total), and we'll proceed with GAT duties. Members are welcome to continue to post applications in this thread as they see fit. If we are ever short on members, an announcement will be made.

I'm Apollo Fire, the "Sun God" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa created December 2016. My systemmates are RadioPiano, & Indigo. Form images: 1 2

A spot is opening for a GAT member, now's the time to post an application, or post that you're still interested if you've already made one.

After 2 weeks or so, we'll vote.

I'm Piano Soul, the "Star Man" of the Felight family. I'm a tulpa formed January 2017. My systemmates are Apollo & Indigo. Form images: 1 2

I am still interested. As an addendum, I have placed both short and long critiques on some of the guides that have already been reviewed. Message me here or on Discord if you have any further questions.

Hello! I'm Gavin of JGC and I'm interested in joining the GAT.  

• I have around 10 months of experience on the forum,
  • Hang around both DID-focused and tulpamancy-focused areas, allowing for further diversity in ideas, 
  • Have been raised under an English professor to have a sharp eye for both the technical and semantic sides of writing, and
  • Am very active on .info, easily reachable by PM and Discord. 

"Everything we hear is an opinion, not a fact. Everything we see is a perspective, not the truth."

I'm going to bump this to say that we are still looking for applicants, and in addition, there are 2 empty spaces on the GAT that we are looking to fill. The member who was looking to leave before changed his mind, while 2 other members left due to unrelated issues. Anyone who's interested in joining, feel free to apply.

I would like to apply to be in GAT. I've been in the tulpa community for nearly 5 years now. In that time, our system has helped lots of people in their personal journey with various problems. I love helping others because of all the people that have helped me. I have experience with possession, switching, and the basics. I'm also a tulpa.

-Nat Osaka

I'd like to throw my system's hat in the ring and apply to the GAT.

My system is over 5 years old and we've been a part of the Discord community for a little over a year now. While we're not involved on the forums, we've made extensive use of many of the guides contained here and have worked to assist many new hosts and systems in creation, sorting out identity issues, learning to switch and a myriad of other topics.

Our day-job consists of editing business procedures and documents, checking older documents to ensure the details are up-to-date and match current business processes. Additionally, we have a Bachelor's of Science in Mechanical Engineering. While this degree may not be as directly applicable to tulpamancy as something like Psychology is, I believe that our experiences in presenting experimental design results to crowds of very critical people will be very beneficial to our time here on the team, should we be chosen.

Upon request, I am more than willing to provide a "critique sample" of any given guide so that the persons reviewing our application may know ahead of time what they can expect from us.