question about possession

Major039

My Tulpa and I we are decided to learning possession and switching. My Tulpa now can possess almost full of my body and she can control also my mind voice and we speak that way each other. Now we are trying speak that way when i'm in work or somewhere but my friend tell me it's bad do it. So my question it's possession harmful for me or my Tulpa mental health someway? Have possession some health risk or not? thx

I'm the man with the dark mind but with the heart of gold. I ask what I am good or bad person? What directs my actions?

Tulpa isn't about why, it's about why not.

Is there a risk to your mental health is not a question anyone can really answer but you. There are too many measures that need to be considered. Your resilience. You're fortitude. Your bravery. Your determination. Those things I am forgetting. If you are easily bothered by ridicule, isolation, verbal or physical threats, revealing yourself in this way could be harmful, physically and emotionally.

If switching at work, school, public occurs and it's discernable, friends, family, coworkers. acquaintances, even strangers... most people will generally be perplexed, bothered, and have assumptions based on their level of understanding and tolerance for differences. There can be social consequences for doing this. I don't know your native language or culture, so this is an assumption- generally, most people ridicule anything that doesn't fit expected norms. This isn't necessarily malice, but it can come across as malice, and some people are genuinely not nice when using a form of social manipulation to steer people back into a desired (expected) normalcy. I suspect your friend is guiding you appropriately. Heed their warning, and proceed with informed caution.

If you guys don't feel comfortable letting her switch in or possess you in front of strangers, then don't do it. It won't physically hurt you to front or switch, but if the process is stressful then practicing in front of your friend for now may be the best for now.

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread

• 2 weeks later...

my tulpa emily HATES the idea of Possession what shall i do she dosent want to do anything just float in my head and sometime make a funny comment which makes me pee MYSELF seriously I have had ENOUGH i WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!

From

Emma&Emilyxx

Wonderlanding, wonderland adventures, imposition and lucid dreaming are your main choices for interaction if either of you don't want to possess/switch or can't

Hi, I'm one of Lumi's tulpas! I like rain and dancing and dancing in the rain and if there's frogs there too that's bonus points.

I think being happy and having fun makes life worth living, so spreading happiness is my number one goal!

Talk to us? https://community.tulpa.info/thread-ask-lumi-s-tulpas

I mean you could try to convince her to try it but you can't force her to do something she doesn't want to do.

💡 The Felights 💡 https://felight.carrd.co/  💡

🪐 Cosmicals: 🔥 Apollo Fire the Sun God (12/3/16) Piano Soul the Star Man (1/26/17)

🐉 Mythicals: ☁️ Indigo Blue the Sky Dragon (10/2/17), 🦑 Gelato Sweet the Sea Monster (12/11/22)

🦇 Nycticals:  Dynamo Lux the Shock Rocker (3/3/17), 🎸 Radio Hiss the Song Demon (2/8/00)

my tulpa emily HATES the idea of Possession what shall i do she dosent want to do anything just float in my head and sometime make a funny comment which makes me pee MYSELF seriously I have had ENOUGH i WANT TO DO SOMETHING FUN!!!

I used to not want to possess at first, and the reason was because Cat and I had a lot of stress surrounding the process. Honestly, I feel a little bit stressed reading your post...

There's nothing magical about possession. It's not like a demon taking over your body or anything dramatic like that. Chances are possession will feel like you are moving the body while Emily does all of the thinking.

What exactly did you have in mind for "fun"?

I'm Ranger, GrayTheCat's cobud (tulpa), and I love hippos! I also like cake and chatting about stuff. I go by Rosalin or Ronan sometimes. You can call me Roz but please don't call me Ron.

My other headmates have their own account now.

If I missed seeing your art, please PM/DM me!

Blog | Not So Temporary Log | Switching Log | Yay! | Bre Translator | Art Thread