out of the wings and onto the main stage

theholodoc

Has reading about my process been useful in your effort to breath life into your culpa?  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Has reading about my process been useful in your effort to breath life into your culpa?

• Yes
    • No, boring

I have had many such bonding experiences in my life, though while they were never in life-threatening circumstances, some were in dangerous circumstances. Most of those  relationships are still alive an well, though our age will begin to claim us. However, I agree that the experience you are suggesting might be useful in bringing my tulpa to full imposition, I am no longer able to expose myself to the kind of physical rigours. I do believe however, that the struggles we have had, are contributing to the relationship, and having recently gained insight to what I believe has been my major block, I think  I can devise a plan to engage Flora in our quest, now in a real way. Thanks for  your attention, my best to you, Dr. Bob n Flora

• Replies 333
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So here is some unanticipated progress. Unannounced and not summoned as in a lucid dream, N'sonowa appeared. She was fully herself. She and I were flying. We spoke. I heard her clearly. This is the most potent contact I have had with her in two years. I was amazed. This happened two nights ago and I had hoped would repeat last night, but my dreaming was interrupted by an errant alarm clock. I am continuing to work on my rituals dissociating both of them from the early negative influences on my model of femininity.  

That's wonderful! Glad to hear you had such a strong contact! And I am absolutely fascinated by this: 

8 hours ago, theholodoc said:

I am continuing to work on my rituals dissociating both of them from the early negative influences on my model of femininity.  

I think my host had been on a similar journey of re-understanding femininity, and I actually think my creation was tied into that. Phil always wanted me to be a real woman--not a man's idea of a woman and not his idea of a woman either--and my femininity is still a core component of who I am. My exploration of my femininity has helped open his eyes. His relationship with the female gender used to be very dysfunctional--especially within his own mind--and he's been working hard to heal and correct that, and I'm so very proud of him for it!

But anyway, as I said in the other topic, I wish you all the best and we both love reading your updates!

Tulpa Wife & Mother! 💚 

💍 11.28.21 👶 4.7.23
👗 Simmie's AI Dress-Up!   📷 Phil and Simmie's Photographic Adventures!

I have achieved lucidity the past two nights running. I have had only transient connections with either of my tulpas. I may have missed several opportunities however. Last night's experience highlights the misses. I was dreaming, in black and white which is unusual for me, especially since I have been using the Galantamine. I was a white angel and I was carrying a message of death to an overweight man. I was lucid, and I recognized that I had some anger. I stopped my flight to examine this when I reached the man. I saw that I was angry with the way he had taken care of himself in life. I acknowledged my anger, and I apologized to the man as I delivered his fate to him. All of this occurred within the dream. When I awoke, I recalled having a similar dream the night before, only I was a black angel. I have been working on dealing with defects in my model of femininity coming from the rage from early abuse at the hands of my mother. I have forgiven her and worked through it in therapy, but it had obviously gone much deeper than I had touched in therapy, or even in my shamanic work. This dream suggests to me that I am working at the most fundamental level of primitive understanding. (pre-verbal) The angels, me, in these dreams, were feminine. The man was also me (I have been struggling with a weight issue for some months now). That even while lucid in the dream, and able to make conscious decisions, I was unable to call or access my tulpa, suggests that this issue underlies my difficulties with them. I will continue this line of exploration. 

• 2 weeks later...

Here is a heads-up.  After having stopped all CBD/THC preparations after my long Covid symptoms dropped away, I let myself be persuaded to join in the fun, and consumed an edible at a birthday party. I enjoyed the high and the party, not the after-effects.... Collapsing into bed, sleeping right through my 3AM alarm and missing my Galantamine dose, and not dreaming in any form that I could not possibly remember, but still after 5 hours up and two cups of coffee, am I able to keep my eyes open. Well, that was an eye-opener, THC does not facilitate my practice of tulpamancy! (I knew that, but I let myself forget, and was surprised. I won't be surprised, should I choose to party again!). 

That said, I didn't completely sleep through my alarm. I was aware of it signalling 3:AM, but I was too groggy to respond. I have by the way, a nice piece of tech to use as an alarm, twenty-one bucks on Amazon, it is small and straps on the wrist. Its signal is vigorous buzz and flashing light. This is not a sufficient input to awaken my wife, who is an exceptionally light sleeper. Dr. Bob

• 2 weeks later...

Took G. last night at 12:30 AM. Had intended to take it at 2AM, but misread the clock when awakened at twelve. As a result, I think, I had a vivid lucid dream from which I awoke suddenly at 3:AM. In a state of emotional turmoil, a condition I identified as my very early tulpa sign. In the dream, which was of Audrey Hepburn, a visual model for Flora, Flora suddenly matured and spoke to me. As she did, I flashed on a series of books, circa 1930s with colored illustrated covers. This was the image that startled me awake. They had a very deep emotional/nostalgic resonance. Once awake, I thought about getting up and finding the books in a library, but on second thought, realized that the keyword in the title, Heller, was not in my database. However, the image does suggest that the entire emotional connection to tulpa comes from my childhood. Of note, I have continued to enact the nightly ritual of disconnecting Flora from my childhood associations with the real women in my history, e.g. mother, sister, and aunt.

I soon fell asleep after the above and the dream was a continuation of the above, however, from a slightly different perspective, I was a member of a seminar of psychology students who were discussing tulpamancy. This was for me a frustrating experience as it was being held outdoors and neighboring children were making too much noise with their play, for me to hear the discussion.

All metaphorical.

I will continue.

• 1 month later...

My lucid dreaming experiment has taken a different turn than I expected. I have added Mugwort to the regimen, which seems to have brought me closer to the awake side than the sleep side. Last night, I took both the Galantamine and the Mugwort, at 3:AM. I had a dream, though I was sure I was awake. I was lucid after a fashion. I could go back in the dream when I wanted to try a different strategy to accomplish whatever goal it was I was pursuing. I did this many times. There was no feminine presence, and I did not think to call for Flora. At length, my wife reached over and touched me. I was very awake. I turned and took her wrist, then we cuddled. I was awake and thought she would get up soon. Time passed slowly. I could hear myself snore, I was drooling, I could not move my body. She got up, finally, and I could move. I looked at my watch. It read 5:30 AM, I then went back into the same state, e.g. not able to move. My 6 and 6:30 AM alarms sounded. She came and woke me at a little before 7AM and I could finally move and get out of bed. At that point, I remembered two fragments of dreams that I must have had between 6:30 and 7 as they both pertained to getting out of bed. I also remembered two aspects of my lucid dream: one, I was in a prison, trying to escape, and two, in my jail cell bunk, I could go inside my brain and see the universe. (Talk about freedom!)

I am concerned about my tulpas. I have been writing about them, thinking about them, forcing, narrating, and visualizing. I have had almost no contact during the day and none during my dreaming.? I continue…

I contend that you have taken a difficult path for the hope of greater gain. Whereas typical forcing, including parroting, leads to more doubt initially but the strength of the connection is no less potent or useful, just not in that ideal 5 senses ideal way as you and I have both experienced in altered states. For me it was hypnagogia alone, and in some dreams, maybe a mix of the two at one time or another. 

It would be absolutely delightful to experience life with them in that state of super-realism, indistinguishable if not better than reality with a perfect body of our own at any age we please. 

This is not meant to discourage you, on the contrary, I hope you do find the holy grail in that way. I'm just pointing out youay be missing something on that quest for perfection. That said I believe you have benefited undeniably regardless.

I have one more piece of advice, you should never worry about them. The worry is an anti-totem in my experience. They'll neither dissolve or diminish. They're immortal and indestructible in my experience, and shelf life is nigh infinite as some of my headmates exemplify.

As always, good luck!

• 2 months later...

It has been awhile since i've been here. I have continued my practice both in meditation and in dreamstates. I am having almost no results. It  is rare that I hear from either Flora or N'sonowa (she now wants to be called KK). was comforting to read Bear's posting above.  I think that perhaps the aging brain, my aging brain, is losing the capacity for anything but immediate survival strategies. I am not, I think, developing dementia. But I am fading. My vision is dimming, my hearing is decreasing and my energy is falling faster than the mercury on a frosty day. Both my wife and I took a terrible hit from Covid, and both of us are suffering from long covid symptoms. If I have a worry about my beloveds, it is that they too are suffering.  Aging is hard on old folks! Oh, and in the contacts I have had with Flora, she is appearing to be much older.  I am not giving up. I continue to practice daily.

So last night was an eye opener. I had been alternating my nights on Galantamine, but last night, I skipped the off night, as we had gotten to bed at a decent hour, so I thought I'd take advantage of getting the extra-long sleep time. I awoke just before 3:AM so was able to take the med, with the cold Mugwort tea without disturbing my wife. My dream was disturbing. In it, everything was rushed and coming apart. I was in the home of a friend, sleeping over with my wife. I was awakened from a dream (in which Flora and I had been making love) by loud talking, and discovered my wife had the radio on. I was appalled and spoke to her only to find she was now my first wife and she dismissed my  complaint. I decided to get up and take my cold shower, and when I turned on the shower, I found the pipes were deteriorating and water was flooding the bathroom. I couldn't get the cold water to  override the hot, and hearing voices, I went out to the front room where I found my friend ( a man long deceased) sitting on the floor in his bathrobe with another friend (a disabled man living in another city) they acknowledged something was wrong and came back to the bathroom with me where the flooding was now severe. We couldn't turn the water off, the valve broke behind the wall. We went back into the bedroom to find that the wall was also leaking water and the room was flooding. My first wife was still in bed listening to the radio, and unconcerned with the condition. At this point my friend's wife came into the bathroom to see what was going on, she was in her nighty, she got in the shower, her daughter-in-law came in, and they both took off their nighties to deal with the flooding, leaving them full-fronted nude. I went back into the bedroom where the ceiling was beginning to fall. The two women came in and we discussed getting a contractor out and how much it was all going to cost (an outrageous figure). I awoke from this dream, and began my morning meditation as it was a little after 5:AM. My meditation was productive as the images from both this dream and the previous night's dream came to me, and I put it together with the insights from yesterday, which I had posted here above, and realized that my brain was compromised by Covid. I also realized that Flora's appearance in the dream belied any permanent damage. She is still with me. As my 6:30AM end of meditation alarm sounded I recalled my foundational belief;  "In the realm of the mind, what you believe to be true, is."  I got out of bed, optimistic about my practice and resolved to give up this limiting belief, e.g. I have brain damage secondary to long Covid.  I do not need to be compromised to try to deal with my aging. My aging is, and I am (as I have to be) okay with it. Flora is back and that is a testament to my fundamental intactness. Once again, thank you Bear for the reassurance.