Zone's art thread

Zone

That's a tough question because i consider the characters they borrowed differently than them. The characters were from a novel i wrote with characters i basically built over about two years even before i thought i was going to ever write a book.

After i wrote the book, i visualized, thought about them, and talked to them for another six years. At this point i thought they were soulbonds, but i didn't even know that word. Basically as soon as i said, 'okay, let's make a tukpa' they showed up together and negotiated their standings. Fully vocal, sentient, and present with emotional bleed and visualization and voices based on the original characters. They've changed significantly since then and those original characters still exist, so, unlike soulbonds, mu tulpas don't identify as those original characters and don't share their backgrounds at all.

Sorry for the long answer, but we're not typical.

Thats a pretty cool answer! I will now mediate and in a good phase i will say 'okey lets make a tulpa' maybe she speak with me :3

I wrote one time about my tulpa and wanted to make a story but i had a so wierd story that i broke up xD

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We used to write all our wonderland experiences out in Word. It's a little slow, but oh wow it's fun to re read them now.

We used to write all our wonderland experiences out in Word. It's a little slow, but oh wow it's fun to re read them now.

That i didnt know! i started yesterday writing about my Tulpa (Character, how she look,  stuff like that). 

But about the Wonderland i never though about! i try it today.